Torn Apart Chapter 12

Y/n's Pov:

 "WAIT WAIT! DON'T SWING!" they said. "Niall! What the fuck are you doing here at 2:30 in the morning!?" I yelled whispered. "Sorry! I just came here to spend time with you and you know just talk," He said smiling. I looked at him while giving him a questionable look. He kept smiling and shrugged. "Oh alright," I said smiling. I let him inside the room. I closed the window back and turned around. He was already sitting on the bed. He patted the spot next to him and I came over and sat next to him. "So what do you want to talk about," I asked. "Well I just want to say sorry for not talking to you for awhile. I been having rough days," he said sad. "Its ok Niall I understand. I wasnt that worried but I'm glad you came over to tell me." "You sure? I feel bad it's just been a crazy week kind of." "I'm positive." He looked at me and gave me a huge hug. We pulled apart and i gave him a worried look. "Oh my god Niall! What happened to your lip!?" I said. "What? Oh yeah... I accidentally hit my lip when I was playing soccer but it's no big deal," He said. "Stay here I'll get an ice pack ok?" I said. He nodded and said, "Thank you." I smiled at him and he returned it. I got up and walked to the freezer to get an ice pack. I smiled to myself thinking about Niall. I shook my head and walked back in the room. "Thank you," He said reaching for the ice pack. "Here I'll help you," I said sitting down. I putt up the ice pack and set it on his lip. I pushed some of his hair out of the way and I smiled.

Niall's Pov:

 She set the ice pack on my lip and it hurt a little but I didn't care. She smiled at me and I smiled back. I was just staring at her while she helped with the ice pack. She was so gorgeous. "Ouch!" I said. "Sorry," she said removing the ice pack. I grabbed her hand with the ice pack and set it back on my lip. I was still holding her hand. She was smiling and blushing which made her cute. I smiled and blush back while looking away. We were just sitting like that for a couple of minutes. "Here let me get some water to clean up the left over blood on your lip," she said sweetly. I nodded at her. She giggled and got up to the bathroom. Y/n came back a minute later with a rag and a cup of water. She dipped the towel in the water and set it on my lip. She rubbed the rag on my lip to while the blood off. When she wasnt paying attention I will just smile at her. She is just so amazing and beautiful. "There done!" she said. I slightly smiled at her. I had a disappointing look on my face. "You can stay if you like?" she said. I smiled at her and said, "Even though it isn't your place." She laughed and nodded. "Ok!" I said. "But first can we go get food from the store? And pick up a movie?" I asked. "Sure that will be fun!" she laughed. We got up and walked out the bedroom door. We were quiet so we wouldnt wake up Danielle, Perrie, Eleanor, and Demi. We walked out the front door and walked to the store across the street. "So this is a beautiful night right?" I said. "Yes very beautiful!" she said. She was looking up at the stars while I just stared at her. We arrived at the store and went in to grab snacks. Y/n went to go pick out a movie while I went to grab the snacks. I grabbed three bags of popcorn, a dozen donuts, some different kinds of candy, a hot dog, two slushies, chips, and icecream. I came back with all the food in my arms. She saw me and laughed. I set the stuff on the counter and so did she. She grabbed lady and the tramp and The Other Guys. I looked at her with a questioning look. She giggled and smiled. I payed for the stuff and she pouted. "You didn't have to!" she said. "But I wanted to," I said smiling happy. She shook her head and laughed. We walked back to Eleanor's place and went back to the room quietly. I set in The Other Guys and went in the kitchen to make the popcorn. When the microwave turned on I heard someone wake up. I quickly ducked behind the counter. "Y/n?" I heard Demi say. I started freaking out until I heard y/n's voice. "Yes?" She said. "What are you doing?" Demi said. "Well I was hungry so I decide to make popcorn." "Oh ok well night," Demi finished. I heard her go back to sleep and I quickly pulled out all the popcorn bags. I ran back to the room and sat down on the bed next to y/n. I put my arm around her and she cuddled in my arm. The movie started and we will laugh quietly at the funny scenes and we will feed each other food. I loved being with her and I thought maybe I can't get over her. The movie ended and all the food was gone. It was around 6:00 in the morning. "Should I take out the trash?" I asked. "No it's fine I will," she said. "Ok well I better get going but I will love to hang out with you again," I said. She had a huge smile and I laughed. "I will love to!" she said. "Alright bye!" I said. She waved and I went out the window again.

Y/n's Pov:

 Niall went out the window and I smiled to my self. I just loved Niall a lot and maybe I can't get over him at all, but I should at least try to. I sighed to my self and started cleaning up. "Y/n! WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE!" Eleanor said. I turned around shocked that she was awake. "Well um I got hungry in the middle of the night. "I didn't know you were that hungry!" Demi said walking in with Danielle. All I did was smile back at the three girls. "Well your picking this up," Eleanor said. "Yes mam!" I said. She rolled her eyes and laughed. I went back picking things up while thinking of last night with Niall. He popped his head by the widow and his gorgeuous bright blue eyes looking at me. He smiled and laughed. He mouthed sorry and I mouthed back saying its ok. He winked at me and went away.

A/n: Chapter 12! I thought i should of added a niall and y/n moment in here (; haha Ill post tonight for sure! Maybe another chapter or 2 ill post! Tell me what you think bout this chapter!(: