Torn Apart Epilogue

*SO SORRY IF THE VIDEO ISN'T TO THE SIDE BUT IF IT IS PLAY WHEN TOLD! IF NOT OPEN UP A DIFFERENT LINK AND PLAY IT!*

Torn Apart Epilogue

Y/n's Pov:

~2 years later~

"I can now see what you mean Dani," I said pacing back and forth. I started biting my nails out of nervousness. "Everything will be fine y/n," Danielle said. "Calm down, you can do this," she said rubbing my back. "I don't know if I can," I said. "What happens when I walk down the aisle and I trip and fall! He will never want to marry me anymore," I said trying not to hyperventilate. "You won't fall y/n," Demi said. "What if he isn't at the end of the aisle when I walk down!? I think I'm gonna throw up," I said. "Calm down y/n!" The girls shouted. I snapped my head up at them. "None of that will happen," Perrie said. I took a deep breath in and said, "Yeah your right. Everything will be fine." I smiled at the girls who stood in front of me. "Mommy!" My little two year old daughter Aly said. She walked over to me and lifted her little arms up. I picked her up and smiled. "Your getting so big!" I said. "Uncle Lou wanted me to tell you that Daddy is nervous and can't wait to see you walk down the aisle," she said. "Well tell Uncle Lou that I can't wait to see Daddy to!" I smiled. "Ok mommy and Uncle Harry wanted me to tell you that daddy also can't wait to take you away on vacation and he started winking," she said a little confused. I blushed knowing what was going on through that dirty mind of Niall's and Harry's. "Do I get to come with mommy?" She asked, her bright blue eyes widening. "I'm sorry baby girl not this time but next time for sure. You will be staying with uncle Harry while me and daddy are away for a little bit," I said. "Ok mommy," she smiled. "Now go back with to your Uncles Aly," I said. "Ok love you mommy," she said. I set her down and she took off running back to the lads. Her y/color/hair was curled for the wedding with a flower in her hair and she had on her little white dress. She was going to be the flower girl for the wedding. Danielle's two year old son will be the ring boy. "Aly is just so darn cute!" Dessy said. "We have to get you into your dress," Eleanor said. I nodded and walked over to grab my dress. I looked at how beautiful the dress is. "That's going to look gorgeous on you y/n," Demi said. "Thanks Dems," I smiled. I also grabbed my heels and veil. I walked to behind a curtain. I closed it shut. I hung the dress up in a hook and set my heels down on the ground. I kicked off my sandals. I took off my jeans and pulled my tank top off. Since it was a strapless dress, I had to go no bra. I slid on my dress and zipped it up on the side. I turned around and looked in the mirror. I look gorgeous. I slipped on my white heels. I grabbed my veil and clipped it on top of my head. I pulled the veil back out of my face. My hair was in neatly waves and a clip of hair braided to the side. My make up looked natural and not like a clown. I had my engagement ring on my left ring finger. I will be getting my wedding ring there which I am really excited about! "Y/n! Come out already!" Danielle said. "Coming!" I said. I opened the curtain and walked out. "You look so gorgeous y/n!" They all squealed. I giggled and said, "Thank you! All of you do to!" "Why thank you," Perrie laughed. They all crossed their legs and bowed. Demi wore a strapless purple dress that was sparkly on the top. She wore black heels with a ribbon on them. Her make up was down neatly and her hair was curled. Perrie, Eleanor, Danielle, and Dessy wore the same dress. It was a strapless drape purple dress with a black lace waist. Perrie wore regular black heels that show your toe. Danielle wore Christian louboutin aborina heels. Eleanor wore black heels that wrap around the ankle. Dessy wore black heels that had a small bow on the side. Perrie curled her hair, Danielle had hers naturally curly, Eleanor had her's also curled but also a little wavy. Dessy had her's straighten. All their make up looked outstanding. My mom walked in through the door. "The limo is here girls," she smiled. "Thanks mom," I smiled. "Yeah thank you Mrs. Y/l/n," the girls said. I picked up the bottom of my dress and we began walking out of the huge hotel building. We saw a limo out front. "Let's all get in!" Dessy said. We all piled in the limo as the driver held the door in. The door closed and we were soon driving.