~Authors Note~

Hey everyone! Again I want to say thank you for those who read this story since the beginning! It means a lot! You guys are awesome for staying since the beginning! I also wanted to say thank you again for those who voted and comment and fanned! I appreciate it a lot!

Some people don't ask this but I'm sure some do but what was your favorite chapter of the story? Mine was either Niall and Y/n finally date which is chapter Chapter 31 or these chapters: Chapter 54 (Last chapter) Chapter 10 (Harry and Y/n's date) Chapter 13 (Harry and Y/n finally date) Chapter 17 (Where Y/n and Niall had a cute moment and Harry got mad) Chapter 35 (Last day in Paris) Chapter 21 (Demi an Niall break up). I think those were fun chapters to write!

My other stories I will be doing shout outs and taking in request to read your stories! Please don't be shy asking! I would really like to read your guy's stories! I need to read different stories I'm waiting for people to update! Also CHECK OUT MY NEW STORIES! JUST POSTED IT! ITS CALLED FIGHT FOR YOU! IF ONLY YOU REMEMBER! STRANDED!

If you guy's didn't know which I'm sure you do but my PolyVore is the same as my wattpad! Itskennedy112233! All the outfits are in there! From this story! To my other stories!

Once again thank you for those who stuck through and read! It means a lot! I had so much fun writing this story! I'm going to miss writing it to be honest! Also thank you for getting my goal before my birthday! My goal was 10,000 reads! It would be great if I can get at least 15,000 reads on this story and more votes! Also just to let you know I will be revising this story and be fixing misspelled words on this story. It was because of my iPad and autocorrection! It may take awhile because there are a lot of chapters. You guys are amazing! Thank you!

~Itskennedy112233

~Kennedy<3