Torn Apart Chapter 39

Y/n's Pov:

~A month Later~

"Are you almost done Danielle!?" I said excited. "I'm almost done with the finishing touches!" she said. "Well hurry! Everyone will be here soon!" I laughed. She rolled her eyes and laughed along. The new spare room had gold ish brown, tan, white, and sheep and stars on the wall.. The furniture in the room was also set up. I step down off the stool but missed. I fell on my butt. "Ouch," I said. Danielle spun around and ran to my side. "Are you ok?!" she asked worried. "Yes I'm fine," I smiled. "Is he?" she asked, worried still. I nodded and smiled. "Than that's good!" she smiled. I coughed and held my hand out. "Oh yeah! Whoops!" she laughed. She gave me her hand and helped me up. "Thank you," I smiled. "You are always welcome!" she said. We looked around the whole new room. I have to say so my self, it was amazing in here! Me and the girls did a very good job in the new room. I heard laughter coming from outside the door. "They are here! Come on!" I said pulled Danielle's arm. She laughed and said, "Alright! I can walk you know!" "I know," I smiled at her. She closed the spare room door and I continued to drag her to the living room. "Do I look ok?" I asked her. I was wearing a jean vest with a black see through tank top. It was the one that I wore to the paint festival with Harry. I was also wearing light blue jeans And white vans CHUKKA LOW low top trainers with my hair curled. "You look stunning!" she smiled at me."You think so?" I asked. She nodded and smiled. I smiled back at her but it faded."Danielle I'm scared to tell him," I said getting worried now. "Don't be scared ok? Just tell him when he comes in the door," she said. I nodded and took a deep breath in. "Wait! What happens if he will hate me and leave me!?" I freaked out. "Y/n! Calm down! He will understand ok? He won't be mad at you," she said. "Ok," I smiled. I heard the keys go in the door and the door flew open. Niall walked through the door. "Nialler!" I screamed. I ran and jumped up in his arms. "Babe! I miss you so much!" he said spinning me around. "I missed you so much to!" I said crying in his arms. "Don't cry princess! I'm here now," he smiled. He wiped my tears away with his thumb. "Um Niall?" I said now serious. He set me down and looked at me. "Yes y/n?" he said. "Well there is something I need to tell you and I been hiding it for awhile," I said nervously. "What's wrong princess?" he said now worried. The boys and their girlfriends walked in. They were all laughing till they noticed me and Niall. "What's wrong?" the boys asked. "Nothing's wrong," I smiled. "Than why are you acting weird?" Niall asked. Brielle, Demi, Danielle, Eleanor, and Perrie walked onto my side. We were all smiling at the boys. The girls smiled at me than back at the boys. "Well I have a little surprise," I said quietly. "Go on?" They said. "Follow me," I smiled. I took Niall's hand and we walked down to the spare room. We all stopped outside the door. "Niall first I'll understand if you leave me and I'm sorry but here is the little surprise," I said. He looked at me confused till I opened the bedroom door, he was filled with happiness, shocked, and surprised. "Surprise!" I smiled a little. He turned around to face me. "Your pregnant!?" he exclaimed. I slowly nodded. "I told you to use protection," Harry said putting his hands up in the air. I giggled and Louis smacked the back of his head. "Ouch," Harry mumbled. He rubbed the back of his head and shook it. Niall's face formed into a smile from ear to ear. He walked over to me and rested a hand on my stomach. He looked down at his hands on my stomach. "I'm going to be a father," he whispered. "I'm going to be a father," he repeated a bit more loudly. "Lads! I'm going to be a father!" he exclaimed. He ran to the boys and hugged them all. The girls all walked around me and hugged me. "I told you so," Danielle whispered. I smiled and nodded. They let go and went to their own boyfriends. Niall walked back over to me and held both of my hands. "How come you didn't want to tell me?" he asked. "I wanted to surprise you," I said. "This was the most amazing surprise anyone can ask for," he smiled. I smiled up at him and gave him a kiss. He rested his hands on my hips and pulled me close to his body. He gave me a kiss on the top of yet head. I laid my head on his chest. "We will leave you two alone," Liam said. With that they all left the room leaving me and Niall. "So is it a boy or a girl?" Niall asked. "Unknown right now," I said. "Well I hope it's a girl," he smiled. "Well I hope it's a boy," I laughed. "Is that a bet I hear?" he questioned. "I think it is," I grinned. He laughed and pulled me closer. "So are you going to show me around the room," he asked. I grinned and said, "Ok." I let go and held his hand. We walked in the room.