Torn Apart Chapter 8

Y/n Pov:

 I started walking back to the group of girls after Harry left to the guys. I had this feeling he was going to tell them that he asked me out and I said yes. The girls were sitting down at the tables still and talking. Demi was the first one to see me. She ran over to me and gave me a huge hug. "How did it go!?" She screamed. "How did what go?" I said. "You know that little walk you went on with Harry!" she squealed. I giggled at her nonsense and her smiling big. "Tell us the whole thing!" Perrie said. "Yeah give us details!" Eleanor said. "Every single thing you guys did and said!" Danielle said. "Well were do I begin," I said smiling huge. "Start from the beginning," Demi said. "I know that Dems. I was just trying to be a little dramatic," I giggled. She nodded and let me speak again. "Well after Danielle and Eleanor pushed us we were quiet for a while until I said hi. Then he said hi. I asked him if he was talking about me in that interview and he started apologizing and saying he didn't mean humiliated me. I cut him off with a kiss on the cheek and-" "YOU KISSED HIM ON THE CHEEK!" Eleanor jumped up and clapped. "Yes I did in fact! Now can I continue?" I said laughing. "Well he started blushing and so did i. Then I said I liked what you said and he smiled. He stopped me from walking and we were just looking at each other and he said wow your eyes are really gorgeous and-" "WHOA WHOA WHOA! HE SAID THAT!" Demi screamed. I saw a few people stare at us. "Shh! And yes he did and am I going to keep getting interrupted like this?" I said. "No sorry anyways continue on!" Perrie said. I nodded and spoke again. "Then I said thank you and blushed like crazy. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. Harry then asked me a question and-" I was cut off once again from the girls. "WHAT DID HE ASK YOU!" Danielle yelled. "Seriously... I was going to tell you but I keep getting interrupted. Now anyways Harry asked me if I wanted to go on a date tomorrow and I said yes I will love to!" I said finally finishing my story. The girls stood up and started jumping up and down and screaming. I covered my ears and rolled my eyes. The security guard come over and told us to be quiet, we nodded and were quiet. "So the miss y/L/n agreed to go on a date with mr Styles!" Eleanor said. "Yes I did and we plan on going around town tomorrow and get icecream from the famous ice cream shop that's his favorite," I said. "Harry never takes a girl to his favorite ice cream shop! He doesn't even tell us where it is! That means he has some deep feelings for you y/n!" Perrie said excited. "I dont get why you guys are so excited. It's just a date!" i said. "He never acts like this before thats why!" Demi said. I shrugged and smiled at them. Before I could of say anything we saw the boys walk in all together. Niall and Harry were away from each other. They weren't even looking at each other. They look really pissed off. Right then I knew something was going on and I'm going to find out. Even if Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie don't help. Something is going on with Harry and Niall's friendship. Could I have been involved with this some how? I shook that thought away right now and just smiled at them.

Niall's Pov:

 We walked back in the food court and saw all the girls standing there. They were looking at us, y/n and Demi looked like they wanted an answer. I smiled at the girls and they smiled back. "Hey girls!" I said cheery. "Um hi?" Demi said. I hugged each of the girls and they looked at me weirdly. "Why did you run out like that Niall?" Y/n said. I was silent and the guys and their girlfriends were looking at me waiting for me to say something. I was getting nervous cause I couldn't think of anything. "Um well I um." "Um well I um what?" Y/n said. I turned to the guys and they shook their heads. Louis nudged me to speak up. "Well I ran out because I felt really sick and I felt like I had to throw up but luckily I didn't. I feel a lot better now!" I said, I was smiling nervously. I saw y/n looking closely at me to see if I was lying. "Oh well that's good," she said. I heard the guys sigh in relief. "You guys are you ready to go yet?" Demi said. "Yes babe let's go I have somewhere special to take you tonight," I said. I put my arm around Demi's shoulder. I felt someone stare at me, I turned around and saw y/n staring. She quickly looked away and I turned back. Me and Demi started walking away leaving the group with a confused and weird look. If this is the way to get over y/n then so be it even though i know i couldnt.