Torn Apart Chapter 20

Y/n's Pov:

"I'm in love with you," He said. I looked at him in the eyes shocked and excited at the same time. He began to get scared that I didn't reply. He let go of my hands and his face turn sad. He looked away from me. I began to smile. He looked back at me and smiled also. I smashed my lips onto his lips. I once again felt the sparks fly everywhere. He was smiling in the kiss which made me smile also. We stopped and our foreheads were touching. "I love you to," I finally said. "Good," he said. I giggled and kissed him again. "YEAH YOU GO HARRY!" "HARRY GONNA GET SOME!" "RAWR HARRY!" I heard Louis and Zayn yell. We stopped and looked up at the two silly boys on the hill. I laughed at them and so did Harry. Harry entwined his hands with mine. I looked up at him and smiled. "Let's go shall we?" he said. "Yes we shall," I replied. We began walking back up the hill to where he had parked his car. I slid in his car and he followed after. "Do you want to stay over at mine and Louis' flat tonight?" he asked. "If you don't mind." "It's totally fine with me," he smiled. He grabbed my hand and kept one on the steering wheel. We arrived shortly back at Harry and Louis' flat. I walked over to the couch and sat down. Harry sat down next to me. I snuggled up into his chest and wrapped my arm around his waist. I rested my eyes closed. He set his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. It was quiet in the room, the tv was off and all you could hear was the clock ticking. "What time is it?" I asked. "Um it is 9:30," he said looking at the clock. "Wow time went by fast today," I said. "It sure did," he said. I could feel him smiling. He began to sing Isn't She Lovely.

"Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old I never thought through love we'd be Making one

as lovely as she But isn't she lovely made from love"

I smiled at the sound of his voice. I started to slowly drift asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to sounds of voices talking. I kept my eyes close and decided to ease drop on their conversation. "You really love her don't you?" It sounded like Louis' voice. "Yeah mate I'm in love with her. I just wish Niall would just notice that you know what I mean?" It sounded like Harry's voice. "You just have to wait. Soon he will realize it." "Yeah he probably will." "You do know that he is hurt that you guys aren't friends right?" "No I didn't but it also hurts me also maybe it's just for the best we aren't friends anymore." "Mate? You guys should just be friends again. You guys fighting is really stupid." "I know it is but I just can't take it that he is in love with another girl besides his own girlfriend I mean I know he truely loves Demi but seriously." "I know but he is just hurt you know? He has been crying about it and has been quiet. And he is really trying hard to get over her. Wouldn't you also be hurt?" "Yeah I guess I know what you mean. I would also be hurt if he took the girl I'm in love with and can't have. But he just doesn't see it." "Yeah I know but eventually things will work out soon. Maybe you guys should become friends again." "No unless he sees it and apologizes first." "He probably won't but who knows we will see." "Yeah," Harry sighed. "Harry?" I said. I fluttered my eyes open to see both boys staring at me. Both of their faces turned pale. "Yeah?" he said. Well time to act like I didn't hear them. "Can you take me up stairs? I'm tired," I said. "Sure thing babe," he said. Louis let his breath out and so did Harry. He lifted me up into his arms carrying me bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Night Lou!" I said. "Night love!" he said. "Night Lou! I think I'm also going to bed!" I said. "Alright night boo bear!" he said. Harry walked up the stairs and into his room. He set me down and took off my uggs. He stripped down into just boxers. I blushed under neath the sheets. I turned on my side and closed my eyes. I felt the bed deepen on the other side of me. Harry pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around my waist and our legs were tangled together. We were spooning each other in other words. He buried his head in the crook of my neck and breathed. I giggled and I felt him smile. I fell asleep to the sound of Harry humming in my ear.