Torn Apart Chapter 15

Harry's Pov:

 That idiot... Why cant he just leave me and y/n alone? It's not like we are going to do anything. God... He needs to learn that me and y/n are now together and he needs to focus on Demi. I shook my head and walked to the living room where it was empty. I was confused where y/n had gone. I walked in the kitchen and saw no one there either. I ran up the stairs while my curls flopped everywhere. "Y/n?" I said. I opened Louis' bedroom.. No one. I opened mine and the other 7 guest rooms and she was no where to be found. I went down stairs and walked outside in the back. I walked up the steps to the basketball court and saw she wasn't there. I walked down and saw she wasn't at the game room out side. I walked back near the pool and started to think. "Where the h-" I was knocked into the pool by y/n. I swam up and saw her smiling up at me all dried as can be. "You little..." I said laughing. "Bitch? Thanks!" she said giggling. "Now come in here now! I'm lonely!" I said swimming towards her. She stepped back and shook her head. "No way styles," she said. I give her a cheeky grin and an idea popped in my head. "Fine then can I at least have a kiss?" I asked. She shook her head no and smiled. I gave her a smiled back showing my dimples. The dimples always works. She started biting her lip... debating either to come or not to come. "Please?" I gave her a puppy eye look. "oh alright fine," she finally gave in. She came to the end of the pool and bent down on her knees. I leaned in and so did she. I gripped her face in between my hands and smashed my lips on her. They were moving in a sync way and it felt nice. I smiled in between and so did she. She wrapped her hands through my wet hair and pulled me closer. My wet shirt was touching her chest. I opened my eyes but still kissing. I finally pulled her into the pool with me. I was laughing when she swam up looking pissed. "HARRY EDWARD STYLES!" she yelled. "Yes?" I said innocently. "I can't believe you!" she yelled jokingly. We both began to laugh and splash the water at each other. She swam to the deep part of the pool. I followed after her and went under water. I saw above the water that she looked confused. I went by her legs and grabbed them. She screamed and came under with me. She swam near me and came into a kiss under water. I kissed her back holder her around my waist. We swam back up to catch some air. I took my shirt off and saw y/n staring. "Like what you see?" I said giving her my charm. She blushed and said, "To be honest yes." She began to laugh and swim to me. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I held her bum. "Your turn?" I asked cheekily. She looked at me shocked but began to think again. She nodded and she grabbed her ring and pulled it off. She threw the ring next to my wet shirt. She pulled off her white all star shoes and I pulled off my white all star shoes. Again we threw them out of the pool. I grabbed the button of my jeans and un buttoned them. I slid them off and grabbed y/n's high waisted skirt. I slowly slid them off but they were still half way on. Soon I only had my boxers on and she only had her black bra top and her underwear. "Um sorry to interrupt your guy's skinny dipping but me, Zayn, and Liam are here just to let you know so they don't become uncomfortable well anyways you can continue," Louis said. We looked up at him embarrassed. "Uh sorry," y/n said. "Yeah sorry," I said slightly blushing. He laughed and said," It's ok!" He turned around and ran to the door. "ZAYNIE!! LEEYUM!! IM COMING BACK!! I INTERRUPTED THEIR SKINNY DIPPING!!" He yelled. We laughed at his immaturity. "Uh well I guess we better go back inside then," she said. I nodded and said, "Probably we should." We got out of the pool and put back our wet clothes on. I grabbed her hand and she laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked. "You look like a baby Tarzan I have to say," she returned. I laughed and pulled her into me. We walked inside the house with no towels. "Um Harry?" she said. "Yeah?" "Well may I take a shower? I really need one... The chlorine is going to suck the color out of my clothes and hair." "Yes you can just throw your clothes out the door and I'll have Liam wash them. And I think i have a sweat shirt and a pair of Eleanor's sweats she left here so you can borrow them alright?" "Alright thanks," she said. I kissed the top of her head and pushed her lightly to the stairs. She laughed and kissed my cheeks. I saw her walk up the stairs and close the bathroom doors. I smiled to my self probably looking like an idiot right now. "Looks like someone is in love," Zayn teased. "huh? What? I don't know what you mean," I said walking to them awkwardly. "You know exactly what he is talking about Hazza," Liam said ruffling my wet curls. I laughed and nodded in agreement. "I am totally in love with this girl," I said.