Torn Apart Chapter 23

Y/n's Pov:

I drove back to mine and Demi's flat. You know, this british slang is really growing on me. I laughed to myself. I sent a quick text over to Harry saying to come over. I pulled up in the drive way and got out. I walked in the flat and saw some bags packed. "Dems?" I called out. "Yes?" she said. "Why are some of your bags packed?" I asked. "Well when you were gone hanging out with Niall I got a call from my manager saying my tour is starting earlier! It starts next week," she smiled. "What!? Are you serious!"I said. "Yep!" "Your leaving to soon! I'm going to miss you!" I said. "I'm going to miss you to!" she said. She wrapped me in a hug and cried. "Dont cry its going to make me cry!" i said trembling. Her crying made me start to cry. "To late," I said crying. She laughed and let go. "Before I leave for tour in a week we should have a girls night with the girls!" says Demi. I nodded and laughed/smiled. "We still have a week! So don't finish packing all tonight!" I said. "Alright for you!" she laughed. We heard a knock at the door and she went to go get it. "Coming!" she called out. I heard her open the door but I couldn't see anything. "She is in my bedroom," Demi said. "Y/n!! You have a visitor!!" she sang. I laughed and walked to the door. "Harry!" I jumped into his arms. "Babe!" he swung me around before setting me down. "I'll just leave you two alone then," Demi winked before walking to her bedroom. "I brought movies," Harry smiled. He showed me the movies he brought. "Nice let's take a look of what you brought," I said grabbing his hand and pulling him to the couch. "Alright it looks like you brought,  The notebook.... 21 jump street... And the avengers!" I said. He nodded and laughed. "Not to make it obvious but I suggest we watch the note book or the avengers," he smiled. "How about the avengers since we seen the notebook way to many times," I laughed. "Fine with me!" he said taking the avengers and putting it in the DVD player. He came back and sat down next to me. He pulled me up on his lap and cuddled with me. His chin was resting on my shoulder, with his arms wrapped around my waist. The movie title appeared on the screen. "I can't wait to see Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth!" I fan girled. I saw Harry roll his eyes and smile. "What? They are hot!" I laughed. "Of course you think that," he said. A couple scenes have past and I finally saw Chris Evans! I started to squeal and fangirl. Harry start laughing at me. "Oh my god! I wonder if he knocks down all those punching bags! That would be so hot!" I giggled. He laughed and said, "But I'm hotter right?" "Of course you are! No one is hotter," I kissed his cheek. His cheeks turned a rosy red color. I giggled and rested my head on his shoulder. A couple hours later, the movie ended and I saw that Harry was going to pass out anytime now. "Want to go to bed?" I asked him. "Yeah am I allowed to stay the night?" he asked. "Of course you can I already told you can," I said. I got off his lap and helped him up. We walked lazily to my bedroom. He stripped down to his boxers and got into bed and rolled over on his side. He patted the spot next to him. "Hold on let me change into something to wear for bed," I told him. I walked over to my closet and couldn't find anything to wear. "Wear one of my shirts," he said tiredly. I went through the bag he brought and took out his Ramones shirt. I through off my shirt and pulled on his shirt. I took my pants off and threw my hair in a ponytail. I walked over to the bed and slid in next to Harry. I cuddled into him with my head laying against his chest. His chest was rising slowly meaning he was in a peaceful sleep. I smiled and scooted closer to him and wrapping my arms around his. "Night Harry," I said before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I decided I should make Harry some breakfast! I quietly got out of bed, trying not to wake Harry up, and walked out of the bedroom closing the door. I walked into the kitchen and saw a piece of note taped to the fridge.

Out at the recording studio again! See you later tonight! Also nice to see that you were only in Harry's shirt(; LOVE YA!

- Demi