Torn Apart Chapter 11

Harry's Pov:

 I arrived back at mine and Louis' place. "I'm home!" I yelled. It was still quiet. "I'm h-" I was tackled by a bunch of boys. We were all laughing and tackling each other. Louis started tickling me and poking me. "S stop! Louis!" I said. "Nope unless you tell us about your little date!" he said. "Come on Hazz! I know you want to tell us!" Zayn said. "Yes I do if you stop it!" I said laughing. They stopped tickling me and poking me. "Wow your soaking wet!" Liam said. "That's because we were out in the rain," I said. We all walked to the couch and sat down. "Well?" Liam said. I smiled and said, "Well what do you want to know?" They all looked at each other and smiled. "Everything!" Zayn said. I nodded and began. I told them everything about the mall and ice cream shop and big Ben and the holding hands and the kiss. "Hazza! We saw the video about the mall with you two!" Louis said. "Yeah! And pictures! You guys are everywhere!" Liam said. "Dude you guys are so adorable! People are talking about it on sugarscape and twitter. There is a trend to! I think it was Harry and mystery girl are cute," Zayn said laughing. "Even the pictures of you guys holding hands and kissing are up!" Louis said. "What!? How did the kissing come up? It was at Eleanor's house in front!" I said shocked. "I don't know sometimes paparazzi can be sneaky," Liam said. I nodded and smiled. "Guys y/n is just so amazing! I can't stop thinking about her she is just wonderful to be around," I said smiling big. The guys patted my back and smiled at me. "Well want to just play some video games again? I'm kind of in the mood," Zayn said. "Sure let's play," I said. We put In left 4 dead and started to play for about 30 minutes until the door slammed open again. We turned and saw Niall there. "Hey Niall! How did it go tonight with Demi?" Louis said. Niall ignored him and marched over to me. He lifted me on my feet and pulled me to the back yard. "Dude what the hell!?" I yelled. "Don't what the hell me!" he yelled. "What's your problem!?" I yelled back. "Your my problem!" he yelled. "I'm the problem?" I said. He nodded back to me. "Now please explain to me how Im the problem!?" I yelled. "Because you! Fuckin kissed y/n!" he said. "So what!" I said. "Dont go near her again!" he yelled. I couldn't take it any longer I was so mad. The next thing I knew was I punched Niall in the jaw. He fell down on the ground rubbing his jaw. "That's it!" he yelled. He stood up and tackled me to the ground. We were rolling around on the ground fighting each other. Blood was coming down my nose and blood was coming down his lips. "Stop it! Stop it!" Liam yelled while running outside. Me and Niall ignored him and continued fighting. Louis came and pulled us apart and looked at both of us. "You guys are going to split the band apart if you guys won't quit fighting!" Zayn yelled holding me back. "The band isn't going to split apart!" I said. Me and Niall were just staring at each other. We couldn't keep our eyes away from each other. "Now listen you two! We can't stand you two fighting! You guys just need to forget and forgive! Niall you have Demi! And Harry you have y/n!" Louis yelled. "Maybe I don't want to be with Demi anymore!" Niall yelled. We all looked at him. "What!? It's might be true! I always liked y/n since we met! And now Harry is stealing her! " He yelled. I looked at him shocked with my mouth opened. "Me stealing y/n?!" I said. He nodded and glared. "I'm not stealing her! If you liked her then why didn't you ask her BEFORE YOU DATED DEMI!" I yelled. "BECAUSE I WAS SCARED TO!" He yelled back. "You know what! I'm sick and tired of this friendship!" I yelled. The boys looked at me and I looked back. "So your saying you don't want to be friends anymore?" Niall said stuttering each word. "No! Because you can't respect that I like y/n!" I said. It looked like he was about to cry but he didn't. "Fine with me then!" he yelled. I rolled my eyes and walked back inside. Niall and the boys were standing there in shock.

Niall's Pov:

 Me and Harry weren't friends anymore. It hurts alot that Harry said that he doesnt want to be friends anymore. I turned and looked at the boys. "I'm sorry you guys are in this mess," I said looking down. "I'm just really hurt about him and y/n," I continued. I looked back at them and they nodded. "We know you are upset Niall but i think it's better if you try and get over y/n," Zayn said. I looked up at them and started to cry. They came over and sat next to me trying to comfort me. "But I just can't get over her! I liked her for a really long time," I said. "We know but maybe it's time to though," Liam said. I smiled at them and they smiled back. "Maybe you guys are right. Maybe I should just get over her and get my love for her out of my life," I said. "But what about Demi?" I asked. "What about her?" Louis asked. "Well its just like I don't like her the same now should I break up with her or no?" I said. "Not right now Niall, wait till after your guy's anniversary," Zayn said. I nodded and said, "Can I just have a couple of minutes alone to myself?" I said. They nodded and walked inside. I saw Louis call someone in the kitchen window but I thought it was no big deal. The big deal is that I lost my best friend and maybe even the love of my life.

Y/n's Pov:

 "So Niall and Harry aren't friends anymore?" I asked worried. I felt like I was about to cry. Both guys that I love are not friends anymore. "Yeah they aren't," Danielle said. My eyes started tearing up and I couldn't handle it much longer. "Don't cry y/n!" Perrie said coming over to me and started hugging me. "I'm sorry I just feel like its my fault!" I said. "It's not so don't feel that way!" Eleanor said. "Trust me they will make up and be over all this," Danielle said. I nodded and cried a little more. The door opened up and Demi walked through the door. "Hey there!" she said happy. She looked at me and began to get worried. "What's wrong!?" she asked running to me. "Its nothing really just that Harry and Niall arent friends anymore," Eleanor said. "They aren't!? Why!?" Demi said. "I'm not sure really the boys never told us," Danielle said. "Oh but y/n don't cry! They will be friends again don't worry!" Demi said. I nodded and wiped my tears. "Um Demi?" I said. "Yeah?" "Um how did you get into Eleanor's place?" "What? Oh oops the door was unlocked so I decided to come in," She said. I laughed and smiled. "Nice!" I said. She smiled at me and hugged me again. "Well Demi if you like you can stay here," Eleanor said. "Ok maybe I will," she said smiling. She got up and walked to the kitchen. "You can sleep in my room y/n," Eleanor said. "Ok thanks," I said smiling. "Well I think it's time for bed," Danielle said. I giggled and got up. "Good night everyone," I said. "NIGHT!" They all said. I walked in the room and turned off the light. I fell asleep and woke up around 2:30 in the morning from a noise out side the window. I quickly got up and went near the window. I saw a figure standing by the window. They kept tapping on the window. I was freaking out and grabbed The closet thing near me. I opened the window and was about to hit the person by the window. "WAIT WAIT! DON'T SWING!" They said.

A/n: Ok my Wattpad is messed up for some reasons... I came back on to upload this chapter after school and when i went on my works my chapters 4-9 were deleted so i had to rewrite them and when i posted them back up... my chapters were back... I dont know whats wrong with it... Anyways! Here is chapter 11! I love how i have 100 reads! Keep reading!! Thank you guys!