part 1

Y/N is a girl. Age 17. She loved drawing and fighting. Fiscally and emotionally. She was skinney and had long black hair that was always tied up. She went to #### high school and she only had one friend. She never knew her dad and her mom was a nurse that worked overtime.

It was the last day of school. You went to your seat and sat down. Miss Jennifer was busy marking books and she called you. You went over to her. "Where is yesterdays work Y/N?!" She asked half annoyed. "I didn't wanna do your dumb stupid math work" you answered her half annoyed back. You went to your seat and got your sketch book out. Mike. The boy that sat next to you was a nerd. Always had his nose stuck in some kind of book. You started drawing a zombie dragon flying over high buildings. You went outside because it was break time and smoked a cigarette with Mike. You went back to the class only to find miss j laying in her own pool of blood.

You ran out and called and ambulance

You ran out and called and ambulance. They arrived and you went home. You never liked her since she gave you extra work all the time. You were obsessed with zombies and even your room was zombie themed. You invited Mike over and you both played some 'call of duty'. You played for hours and he never stopped smiling at you. You heard your moms car and looked outside only to find....

Sorry this chapter is really short lol