part 6

You driffted of into a deep sleep.

A/N: "Do yall like it so far.? lol"

You woke up at 3.42am and you felt like someone was watching you. You got up out of bed. Put the lightswitch on and all the members were in your room. Standing and staring at you. "Ahhh you guys gave me a fright! Dont do that again! Jjjeeezzz" you yelled out. You realised they were all dressed. You too bc you never even changed. "Sorry y/n. We got work to do. Put on your shoes. Meet us outside." Said Jin. You nodded and ran to put your heavy boots back on. You met them outside and you quickly redid your hair neatly. You got in the car with them. You guys started to drive. You were not use to being awayk this time of day so you were still sleepy. You put your head on Yoongis sholder that was sitting next to you. He stroked your hair lightly. The other members egnored what was busy happening bcz they are too focused on keeping their faces straight. You have to be serious on business. Jungkook was sitting against the door and he had a bottle of what looked like yellow milk.

He didn't leave that bottle once

He didn't leave that bottle once. He looked at you and smiled and looked back at the bottle. "Don't worry kitten, kookie is just drinking his favourite banana milk." Whispered Yoongi hard enough for everyone to hear. "Want a sip?" Asked junkgkook with a smirk. "Sike! I dont share my banana milk" jungkook teased you. "I dont like bananas anyway" you said and saw jungkooks smile fade. It was a long quiet drive. After a while you went and sat on Yoongis lap. He held you tightly around the waist. Every body were on their phones exept Namjoon because he was driving. You finally broke the silence. "Soo.. where are we going anyways?" You asked. "We are going to a hotel for a day or so to clear it out. In case there are bugs there. We are basically protecting a girl that lives there with her boyfriend" Yoongi said in a deep sleepy tone. You got goosebumps bcz his voice was so calming. You layed backwards onto Yoongis chest. You didn't want to fall asleep because you were in a car with 7 boys you barely know... what could go wrong... everthing. The world cant be trusted. Yoongi held you tightly with his arms around your fine body. It started to rain and Namjoon pulled over. "This is fucking great. Now i have to let the bitch know we will be late." Said Namjoon while taking his phone out. You started shaking because it was dark and cold. "Dont worry kitten" said Yoongi while gripping you tighter. He pulled your legs over his and you slept in his arms like a baby. The other boys were also laying against eachother for warmth but Namjoon didn't dare to close his eyes. Yoongi however also didn't close his eyes. They were too afraid that something would happen so they didn't dare to sleep. "Yoongi-ah.... why is your heart beating so fast." You asked while your hand was on his chest. "I uh... no reason.. probably just the cold." He said while starting to blush a lil. "Lover boy" whispered Namjoon loud enough for you guys to hear. You didn't sleep after that. Just layed in Yoongis embrace enjoying the heat of his body. Soon you fell asleep. You wokeup to Yoongi stroking your hair. You opend your eyes and bright lights blinded you. You guys had arrived at the house. Yoongi picked you up and you sat un his hips like a baby. He carried you inside and he sat on the couch with you still on his hip. He moved you onto his lap with you now facing him. You hugged him tightly around his neck before standing up. You went to the other members that were busy talking to the girl's dad. You went over to them and leaned onto Namjoons shoulder. He grabbed the bottom of your thigh and picked you up. His hand was soo close to your buttcheeks but you didnt mind eitherway.

OMG i hope yall like it. Im such a bad wrighter lmao.