part 31

The next morning you woke up from a bad dream in Yoongis arms. You got up and went for a shower. The water was warm and calm. You got out and dried up. You walked out of the bathroom and quickly got dressed into a casual look. Yoongi started waking up and you told him to go shower. He got up and shuffled to the bathroom for a quick shower. You looked in the mirror and saw all the hickeys. There were about +-9. You sighed and went out the room going to the kitchen. "Good morning guys." You said to everyone that was there. "Good morning kitten." Said taehyung teasing you. "Hahaha where is your master." Said jungkooks also teasing. "I swear- hes in the shower." You said and walked towards them. "You guys had fun last night." Said Namjoon looking at you. "Huh?" You said 'confused'. "You guys were pretty loud." Said J-hope. "Sorry guys." Yoongi said appearing behind you. "Yoongi. Im sorry. Me and Jin released the lion this morning." Said Jimin hiding behind J-hope. Yoongi would never dare to hurt J-hope. "Thanks Jimin." Said Yoongi and walked over to the counter grabbing a bun to eat. "I have to go somewhere today. Alone." You said. You had to go to the shops to get some girly things like fake nails, perfumes and bath things. "I can't let you go alone. Please. Don't. Atleast.... swallow this." Said Yoongi handing you a pill and water. "Um oky. Is it going to hurt me?" You asked before putting it in your mouth. "Kitten, why would i ever want to hurt you?" Said Yoongi. You smiled and swallowed. "Well i gotta go. Bye guys. Bye oppa cat." You said picking up your purse and winking at Yoongi. You saw his legs getting week because of your words. You went out and walked to the store. You stopped at this big store. You looked inside and it was dark with neon L.E.D light giving light. You went in and everywhere you looked were the most beautiful dresses, hoodies, pants, flowers, shoes and everything you gould think of. Even dog leashes. It was gorgeous!! You went closer to check the logos on it. It was all the same. You saw a guy at the till thingy and you went to him. "Hello sir." You said and smiled. "Oh hello. Need anything?" He said smiling back. "What are these logos?" You asked pointing towards it. "Oh its BTS merch." He said and smiled even wider. "OMG yyaass!" You  yelled running towards the dresses and hoodies. You took 10 hoodies.
Kim Namjoon - black and pink
Kim Soekjin - blue
Min Yoongi - white
Jung Hosoek - green
Park Jimin - black and blue
Kim Taehyung - gray
Jeon Jungkook - black
Choi Mike - red
Kim Kyungmin - yellow and orange
Lee Y/N - purple
You also got this HUGE soft BTS blanket.

 Kim Namjoon - black and pinkKim Soekjin - blueMin Yoongi - whiteJung Hosoek - greenPark Jimin - black and blueKim Taehyung - grayJeon Jungkook - blackChoi Mike - redKim Kyungmin - yellow and orangeLee Y/N - purpleYou also got this HUGE soft BTS b...

You went to go and pay when the guy looked at you confused. "Are you a bts fan?" He asked. "Yeah. Im still learning their logos. Yeah... baby... baby army?" You said and tillted your head to the right. "Yeah lol. Well good luck. Remember, you can always come here. We are open 24/7." He said and gave the things to you. "Thank you kind sir. I'll be off now. Have a nice day." You said as you walked out. "You too ma'am." You heard him say. You walked home and went in. The whole houses attention locked on to you. "Oh hey. Guess what i got you guys." You said handing each person their favourite colour bts merch hoodie. "Wow. This is cool." "I love it" "thanks Y/N." "People are so cool in this world." "I wonder what shop it is." They all talked and laughed. You took out the blanket and dragged Yoongi to the room. "Loook. We can share it." You said opening the blanket. "Mhm." Yoongi said and you put it on the bed. Neatly.

THATS BETTER. I NNNEEEEDDD A BTS HHOOODDDIIIEEE AND BBEEEDDDIINNNGGG. HHEEELLLPPP IIM BRRROOKKEEE😭😭😭😭😭