part 20

He took his hand away and the pain was back.You squirmed again. He put his hand back on the scar and the pain was gone again. "Please. Keep your hand there. Just for 2 more minutes. Please" you said. "Oky i wont move." Yoongi replied and sat down on the floor and put you on his lap. Still with his hand on your scar. After 2 min Jungkook came in and saw you and Yoongi on the floor. "You oky hyung? And Y/N?" Jungkook asked looking confused. Yoongi just mhmed and slowly removed his hand. Hes touch was so soft you barely felt his hand leaving your skin. He got up and helped you up too. "Its gone now." You said excitedly. You, Yoongi and Jungkook came out of the bathroom and saw the others looking worried. "Can we go home now?" You asked. They nodded and you guys started walking to the entrance. Your scar burned more in every step closer to the entrance. You arrived at the entrance and looked up and could not believe what you saw.. "F F Fe Feli Felix?" You stuttered. " Y/N?" Felix said and slowely walked towards you. "No!! Stay away from me Felix!! You left me... when i was only 10 years old... you left me. Dont come near me!!" You shouted and you saw him tearing up. "Im sorry... i was a stupid 14 y/o back then. I changed.. i promise... i really did." Felix said looking down at his feet. "Thats not what my scar say." You said trying to hid your pain. "Mine either. Mine has been burning all day." Said Felix. He had the exact same scar. Same place. Same cause. Was with you when you got the scar. You took a step back and backed up into Yoongi. Yoongi held your scar with his hand just for the pain to go away. Witch it did. Felix looked at his hand on your waist. "We have to go now." You said and told the others to come. You all walked past and got into the car. You sat on Yoongis lap. And mike sat next to you guys on Namjoons lap. Jin was driving. Mike was a blushing mess. "Fanboy" you whispered underneath your breath. The drive was very calm. "Hey Namjoon." Said Mike breaking the silence. "Yes Mikeie?" Said Namjoon. "Nvm." Said Mike and started to blush again. At this point you can call him a strawberry. Namjoon put his hands around Mike's waist and that gave Mike buterflies. Did i mention that Mike was bisexual. No oky. He had a huge crush on Namjoon all through their courier. "Yoongi?" You said and looked out the window. "Yes kitten. I mean Y/N." He said remembering Mike was here. "Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to..... fly?" You asked looking  out the window at the sky . "Yes, i always thought it would feel like swimming but without getting wet." He said and leaned back on the seat closing his eyes. "I always thought it would feel like ridding a horse but without the bumpynes and actually touching the horse." You said and looked back. You rolled your eyes when you saw Yoongi was sleeping. The car stopped and Yoongis eyes shot open. You all got out. "Wow." Mike said as he looked at the huge house. You all went in to the house. The boys went to the kitchen and left you in the living room. You looked around and saw a lil sliding door. You unlocked it since they key was in the slot. You opened the door and a cute pom pom ran to you. "Aaww hello. Do they know your here? Your so cuuttee." You said and picked the dog up. "Guys. I never knew yall had a dog." You said walking to the kitchen catching everyones attention. "Oh thats Kim Yeontan. He is a 3 year old  boy Pomeranian. Hes Taehyungs dog." Said Mike and Taehyung looked at him. "How-" Taehyung started but got cut off by Mike. "Well as your fan, i already know lol and besides all your biggest fans know about Yeontan." Said Mike and gave a proud smile. They all went back to what they were busy with. "Wait where is Jimin?" You asked noticing hes not there. "Oh he went to him room. He's tired apparently." Said J-hope.  You just hummed a mhm and went back to the living room to play with Yeontan. Hes so cute. Yeontan soon fell asleep on the carpet and you picked him up and gently placed him on the couch. "Cute." You heard a voice say behind you. You turned around.

YAS YEONTAN IS SO CUTE!!! STAN YEONTAN!!!