part 7

He held onto you tightly so you don't fall. "I'm hungry." You whispered. "There is some noodles in the bag that you brought with." Said Namjoon while walking towards the bag. Still with you in his arms. He bent down and you grabbed a packet. Your face lit up and you were so happy. He smiled and walked back to the dad. "Well.. my daughter and her boyfriend will be here in about 4 min." Said the guy while climbing in his car. "Thank you sir. Have a wonderful day." Said j-hope. You all went inside and Namjoon put you down on the couch next to Yoongi. About 2 min later you heard a car pull up. It was them. The girl and her boyfriend. Bts put on black masks and gave you one aswell. You put on Yoongis mask bcz he couldn't. He was sleeping. They all went outside exept you and Yoongi.  "Hi... im Jason" said her bf. "Hello, im Yumeko." Said the girl. Namjoon nodded and told them to go inside. The sun was starting to raise bcz it was currently 6.00am. They went inside and saw you two. They greeted and you greated back. Yoongi was asleep so he couldn't. "Yoongi-ah wake up. They are here." You said trying to wake him up. He gave a low growl and turned towards you and didn't open a single eye. You stroked his lips with your finger without thinking. His eyes shot open and he looked in to your eyes. He smirked and sat up straight. He leaned in to kiss you but you pulled away. "Why'd you do that Y/N?" He asked looking disappointed. "You realize that there are 8 other people here, looking at us?" You said. He turned around and gave a loud sigh when he saw it was true. "Sorry Y/N...." he said with his head down. You stroked his hair and smiled. "Maby next time... we might be alone" you whispered to him and saw him cheering up. You got up and went outside. It was cold but a chill cold. Like the cold that makes you feel good? Yeh good cold. You stood outside for a little while. "Ayo hyungs, im going to smoke. If any of yall wanna join me." You shouted loudly. But not too loud. Namjoon, Taehyung and Yoongi walked out. Namjoon held a packet of cigarettes in his hand and yoongi had the lighter. Taehyung had a V2 vape pen in his hand.

 You guys light your cigarettes up and Taehyung held the button in on the pen

You guys light your cigarettes up and Taehyung held the button in on the pen. You Namjoon and yoongi smoked while tae tae vaped. Jason came out with a cigarette and smoked with you guys. Yoongi stood against you with his back facing Jason. Yoongi was always a greedy guy. As soon as something interests him he'll protect it and keep it away from other peoples hands even if his life depended on it. "I'm sorry if we are giving you guys any trouble." Jason said apologetically ." Oh dont be like such. We dont mind it. We're use to it. Buuut our little Y/N here is not familiar with it. First day on the job." Said tae proudly. You smiled at taehyung and saw how Yoongi got jelous bcz he moved closer to you. "Don't worry lil meow meow. Nobody will steal me away from you." You whispered. "How can i be sure of that. I'll never leave your side.. and if you even go to the bathroom... i'll sit inside the bathroom. I wouldn't look.... " he said in a sad caring tone and looked at you. "Umm... oky" you said shocked thinking on how that bathroom situation will end up. When you guys were done smoking you went inside and saw jimin and jungkook fighting. "Get away from me JUNG FUCKING KOOK." yelled jimin in a angry tone that brought silence to the whole house. Yumeko was outside talking to her mom on the phone. "Fine then... but.... when i step out of the DAMN hotel... i will not come back" said jungkook. Jungkook walked away but taehyung grabbed him around the waist. "Oh no no no no. My bunny is not hopping away from me. Not now. Not ever." Said Taehyung in a serious tone that sent shivers down your spine. "Even if i have to cuff you to a pole. You are not leaving." Said tae. "Oky then mister all mighty tiger." Jungkook said in a serious tone back. You herd a yell come from outside. Namjoon janked the gun out that was attached to his belt. He went out side and saw.......

lol me again. Anyways yall im posting this for my friends and familys sake. Anyway the next chapter might be a lil weird but sorta funny. Anyway.. enjoy