part 30

PLEASE. SSKKIIPPP!!!!🔞⚠🔞⚠🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
ANYWAY. IF YOUR NOT MY FAMILY... ENJOY LOL!!
SMUT⚠ SMUT 🔞SMUT ⚠SMUT🔞

You nodded a 'yes' as you were begging for his touch. He smashed his lips onto yours. Before you could do anything he slipped his tongue into your mouth exploring every inch. You kissed back and gripped his hair between your fingers. He gripped your waist and started kissing your neck. He hit your sweet spot and you started mouning. He kept on kissing there enjoying your mouns. You could feel him smirking but did not care either way. He moved himself on top of you. He moved his kisses down to your collar bone giving you red and soon to be purple hickeys. He started rubbing your waist as he was kissing you. His hand went down and slipped into your pants and down your panties. He was rubbing and playing with your v line while still kissing your collar bone. He moved his lips down as he unbuttoned your shirt and uncliping your bra. He kissed in between your boobs and used his hands to play with your nipples. You mouned louder as he moved his lips down to your lower stomach. He slowely removed your pants, you almost didn't feel it. He gripped your waist and hovered over you. He took his shirt off and you put your hands on his beautiful abs. He took his pants off and his boxers followed short after. He walked to the drawer to get something. You took your panties off and he came back with a condom. You know, for safety since you are already pregnant.  He got back and hovered over you again. He started playing with you entrance as you mouned. "Whats my name?" He asked in a seductive way. "Yoongi~" You mouned out. "Wrong." He said and smirked. "Its master for you kitten." He said and spanked you. "Whats my name?" He asked again. "Master~!!" You mouned as he finally entered you. He stood still for a second as you adjusted yourself to his size. He started thrusting into you making you squirm in pain yet pleasure. He sped up little by little giving you pleasure with every thrust. "Y/N.. im.. going... to.. cum!!" He mouned and gripped your waist tighter. "Me too~!!" You mouned and gripped his hair between your fingers. You felt his dick twitching inside of you then suddenly "Im cumming!!!" He mouned and slowed down a little. "Me too Master!!!" You mouned and gripped his hair tighter. He fell ontop off you and just layed there. Holding your fine naked body tightly. You two soon fell asleep... butt naked. Still in eachothers arms.

END OF SMUT LOL