part 5

It was 10.28pm. You got a cigarette out and before lighting it.... Namjoon came up to you. "Its rude to smoke alone." Namjoon said. "You smoke? Well if you do then lets take a smoke together." You said. "Wait for me!!" yelled Yoongi as he ran up to you two with a cigarette in his hand and a lighter in the other. You all 3 started to smoke and the rest of the members were busy getting ready to go home since none of them smoke exept Taehyung but he didn't want to. You looked at Namjoon the whole time. You felt your face starting to burn up. You looked away and stared at the floor. He shuffled closer to you. He was about 1 meter away from you.  Yoongi looked jealous. You guys were done smoking. You threw the cigarettes on the floor and stepped on them. "So.. i think i have to head back home." You said in a sad tone. "Noooo! Your staying here for the night." Said Yoongi. He continued. "I told frank to go to your house and get your clothes. We have a room prepared for you at our house. You will be staying here at least 1 week" Your face lit up and so did the other members faces exept Jimins face. You egnored it and looked at Yoongi with excited eyes. "Ofcorce ill stay!!" You said jumping up and down of excitement. You ran over to Yoongi and hugged him tightly. Your gut feeling said he was looking at Namjoon with a evil smirk. You broke the hug. "Thank you guys so much. Im so excited. This has been my dream since i was 7 years old!!" They all smiled at you except Jimin. They took you to their house and showed you your room. It was beautiful. Doors of white wood and handels of gold. Leopard print king sized bed sheets and 4 zebra striped pillows. The head and foot bourds were white with silver on top. The 1 and only window was huge with gold and silver frames. There were white cupboards with silver handels. There was a bathroom there aswel that had a huge shower and a big diamont shaped bathtub. There was 1 tiny window and a white porcelain washingbasen. There was a white porcelain toilet too with a cream carpet infron of it. There was a light grey carpet infront of the bath and the shower aswel. The boys were standing behind you. You stared at the room with wide eyes and a open mouth. Namjoon gave you a lil push that told you to go in. You walked in and saw a huge diamond chandelier hanging from the ceiling. "Wow" was all word you could get out. "Well, we will be in our rooms just down the hall. We put our names on the door so you wont get confused. Get some sleep now darling." Said Namjoon. You nodded and they closed the door and walked away. You started talking to yourself. "Shiiiit. They are filthy rich! I wonder what they eat for breakfast. Probably like golden chicken nuggets or something." You giggled. "Hun, we dont eat gold. We eat human food just like you." Said a voice that came from the corner of the room. You swung around and saw Jimin sitting in the corner. "Oh, um, didn't see you there." You replied. "Ofcorce you didn't. You were too buzy thinking of how amazing this room is." He said. You scratched your head and finally asked. "Why were you so.. sad.. after noticing that im staying." You asked curiously. "oh.. umm I've never really had girls around me. Even if im a celebrity and girls would die just to be able to speak to me. I am scared i might hurt you." He said in a sad tone. "Boiii, you obviously dont know who i am. Im Y/N. I dont get hurt easily. Especially not by boys.. or men.. whatever" you replied in a funny tone. He laughed and got up from the chair. "Well. I'll be on my way. You know where my room is. Just look for the sign that says 'jimin' on it. Knock and wait for me to say come in. K. So. Get some rest. See you tomorrow... princess." He said while standing up and walking out. "Weird" you said after he walked away.
Y/N's mind POV.
I hope I'll enjoy it here. Im kinda hungry. Should i go get something to eat? Nah ill just drink some water.... this water tastes sweet. I like it.
End of your mind pov.
You took your shoes off and got into the bed. It was so cosy.