part 11

Yoongi was standing behind the door. He turned around now facing the wall. You rememberd the words Yoongi said. 'I'll never leave your side.. and if you even go for a shower... i'll sit inside the bathroom. I wouldn't look.' You did your feminine things and kept looking at Yoongi to make sure hes not looking. He didn't even move once. You smiled knowing you can trust him. You were done and told him that your finished. He opened the door and you guys went out. You stepped out with him only to find evryone looking at you two. "I... i can explain." You said while blushing. "Yoongi is my sort of bodyguard... yeah... he wont leave me.... i dont mind... hahaha" you said shyly. "I promised that i will never leave her side. Im not breaking that promise again. I mean not again lol.. you know what i mean." He said scratching his head. "You are sus" you said to Yoongi and went back to the couch. *time skip*. It was dark. You got Yoongi and the horses. You got on and yoongi too. You both went to the top of the mountain and saw Woojin sitting on a rock looking down at the city. It was a beautiful view. "We are here." You said looking at Woojin. Woojin smiled at Yoongi and you. You sat next to him on the ground. "So.. have you made up your mind yet?" you asked. Wojin gave a little giggle and Yoongi bursted into tears missing that giggle but just cried even more when Woojin finally spoke. "Yes i have. You. Miss Y/N can have Yoongi. But I'll follow you both for a few days. Im never ganna tell you when ill leave. So im going to check if you are worth it. IF you fail... im sorry... i will have to kill you... for my little cats sake. Im sorry Y/N. Do u exept?" Woojin said looking sad. You could see that he didn't want to hurt you. "I... i exept." You said and saw Woojins face lighting up. "I will be watching you two." Woojin said and got up. He transformed into a human again.. a human with flesh. He walked towards Yoongi and cupped Yoongi's face in his hands. He whipped the tears off Yoongis face. "Dont cry my lovely kitty. Take care of her too. I love you." Said Woojin and he suddenly turned back into a see through spirit. He went invisible. Yoongi and you got on the horses and troted back home. You guys arrived and got off the horses. You hugged Yoongi tightly before going back inside. He followed you in. You went in and saw the members were aalll sleeping. They were so nice to leave you and Yoongi a spot open on the couch. "How cute. Im so thankful for all of these dudes." You said to yourself and giggled. Yoongi layed in the spot on the couch and you went and layed ontop of him. You two cuddled and fell asleep after a while. You woke up to Yoongi panting heavily. He was still sleeping. You felt his heart beat faster than his raps. He was sweating. He looked like he just got out of a pool. You stroked his hair softly. You hugged him and stroked his fine lips with your index finger. He held you tighter and skootched you up. You head was now at his neck. Resting on his shoulder. You kissed his neck and his eyes shot open and looked at you. You smiled and he put his thumb under your chin and his index on your chin. Just underneath your lips. He leaned in closer and you could just feel his lips on yours. You closed your eyes and tilted your head sideways making the kiss mean something. He let go of your face and grabbed your waist. You rested your head on his sweaty chest. After that he cooled down and his heart went slower. You finally fell asleep again knowing he was oky. When you woke up. He was gone. "Yoongi!!" You shot up from the couch and almost died when you saw he was just standing in the kitchen "my fing goodness. Dont do that" you said. "Good morning kitten. Sorry but papa cat had to get something for me to eat. Want something?" He said giving you a gummy smile. "No thanks... actually. . There is something. I want you to keep smiling." You said and both of you laughed. "Where is everyone?" You asked looking around. "Oh bts went to the studio to practice a lil on our new song. 'Mic Drop' and lil girl and bf are still sleeping."