part 3

...black Lamborghini and you got into the back. He closed the door and got in. You had left a note on the table that said the following 'hey mom its me, Y/N. There is KFC in the fridge for you to eat. If im not home by 10 then call the cops to send out a search party.. IF i did not send you a message. Love Y/N'. You looked at the man that was driving and saw a handgun attached to his belt. Your eyes widened and he started speaking. "Y/N.. we want you to meat our boss, Kim Namjoon. He is a mafia and wants you to join us but before you say anything.. keep quiet because you have to speak to him yourself." He said in a serious tone. "Oh um oky." You said half scared. He sudenly talked again. "Dont worry miss, we wont hurt you, and we wont lay a finger on you, without your permission." He said trying to calm you down. That actually helped. The car stopped and the man led you inside a club. He led you to the back of the club and opened a door. There was the all mighty powerful handsome mafia leader Kim Namjoon standing and waiting for you.

 There was the all mighty powerful handsome mafia leader Kim Namjoon standing and waiting for you

You greated him and he told you to sit down. You sat down and stared into his dark brown eyes. He cleard his trought and began to speak "hello miss y/n, i hope you know why you are here." He looked up at the man in black that fetched you. You nodded your head as a yes and he continued. "I've been watching you at the gym for a few days and you look really fit and confident. Your aim is also breath taking. Anyway don't ask why i was watching you. I wanted to ask you, beg you, to please join my mafia group. We'll pay you good money and make you have the time of your life" he gave you puppy eyes and your heart melted. You finally answered "i will join you and your group but you have to train me. And who is the rest of the members anyway?" You asked. He looked at you and answered "they went out. They'll probably be back by tomorrow. Probably off to some club because today and tomorrow is our off day. When will you be able to join Y/N?" He asked with stars in his eyes. "I will come to your club tomorrow night at 9.30pm.. sounds good?" You asked raising an eyebrow. "That sounds great. Get some rest tonight and go google how a mafia woman dresses." He said with a heart warming smile. "Frank! Take her back home." He demanded the man in black. "Frank... hmm" you whispered to yourself while walking out the club. You got back in the grand black Lamborghini and Frank drove you home. The car stopped at your house and you got out. "Thanks Frank, see you tomorrow." You greated and he smiled and drove off again. You ran in to the house and saw it was 9.00pm on the dot. Your mom walked in and you shoved the KFC into her hands and told her to sit down. You had told her everything and she was so excited for you. You went on google and searched up how mafias dressed and you ran to the shop that was still open to buy some clothes. You went back home with a whole lot of clothes, chains, pocketknifes, tools, bullets, guns and a whole lot of noodles and bottles of water. You had saved up alot of money during the years to buy all this. You had a gun license because you went hunting with Mike now and then.