part 12

He answered while getting some milk and cookies. "Arnt you going to miss out on practiceing?" You asked tilting your head. "No my little kitten. I dont have too. I wrote the song and made the dance up so i know everything." He said pouring milk into 1 glass and a bowl. He went closer to you and gave you the bowl of milk. "Here kitten, put this on and drink the milk" he said handing you a collar a cat tail and ears.

 "Here kitten, put this on and drink the milk" he said handing you a collar a cat tail and ears

He put the bowl on the table. You put the excesories on and looked at the tail. "How do i put this on?" You asked Yoongi and he smirked while saying this. "Oh kitten. Your too innocent. At the end of the tail is a butt plug."....... "so u want me to put the tail on..." you asked shocked. "What else" he said still smiling.  You went to the bathroom with him following. You put the tail on and Yoongi turned around and saw the love of his life looking like a fucking god. "Uhh yeah" you said and blushed. "You look so gorgeous kitten" yoongi said with a smirk. You put on a skirt so no body parts would show. Only the tail. You guys went back to the livingroom and you drank your milk out of the bowl like a good kitten. Meanwhile. Yoongi was playing with your ears. The members came back a lil while after. They looked exhausted. You were on a leash and Yoongi held the end of it. Keeping you close to him. The members all came inside and tae,jk,jin and jimin ran to the fridge to get water. You laughed and Namjoon and J-hope came in. "Hello puppy and yoongi." Said Namjoon as he walked in. "Hello you two." Said J-hope short after. "Dang Carrot, you be looking cuutteee" said Jungkook while slirping some water. You smiled and looked at the smirk on Yoongis face."so Yoongi. You coming to the studio with us tomorrow? Prinsess can come with." Said J-hope. "Fine I'll go, but only if she's coming. And the other two." Said Yoongi in a deep tone. You and the other guys and girl went outside and went to the field to chill. You guys stayed there for the rest of the day, laughing, chatting, crying and running around. It was now 6.53pm. You ran to the biigg shed and brought the two horses out again. You gave one to Yoongi and you both got on. You guys ran away towards the mountain leaving the rest behind. When you reached the top.... Woojin was there. On the rock. Staring down the hill. You egnored him and sat on the grass and Yoongi joined you. You got up and sat on Yoongis lap. He held you tightly and you drifted off. The next moment you know it you were in a huge studio. There was the BTS members practicing. You got up and looked at Yoongi the whole time. His eyes flew to you and you tried to hide. He went back to focusing. They sang and you went into a daydream. It was so wonderful. Bts were singing and dancing on stage like angels. Well like usually hehehe. You stoped daydreaming when u realized they were staring at you. "Oh uh i was just..." you started but got interrupted by taehyung. "Just daydreaming about us hmm cub?". You stopped staring at them and looked at the ground. "Well we are done now." Said Namjoon while whipping the sweat off his forehead with a cloth. You guys walked towards the exit but they all suddenly stopped. "Come here" Yoongi ordered you and you walked towards him. He picked you up and they started walking again. "Why did you pick me up?" You asked confused. "We are celebrities darling. As soon as we walk out these doors you'll get run over and stepped on by our fans." Said Jimin as he opened the door. You guys walked out to a whole wave of people crowding you guys. Atleast there were bodyguards so it was not that bad but they cant help the pushing. Yoongi put you in the car and everyone else got in. Finally the car started moving and off you guys went. You arrived at home and put the news on TV on. "Reporting live now. Girl got hit by bus near ECO studio. She is now hospitalized and fighting to survive. Her mom said that she kept on wishing the same wish as she layed in the bed. She said that she wished for BTS to show up just before she died. She is a real big fan." The reporter said.

LOL that girl is so me.😂✋