part 9

You got into the drivers seat and put the car on. You gave a lil hoot before evryone came to the car. They all got in with Yumeko and you sitting infront. You started driving away from the hotel. It was a good 10min drive before reaching a dog shelter. You guys got out and you got the stew out. You opened the container and put it on the floor. A bunch of puppies ran out and dug into the stew. You gave a lil smirk and looked at the other guys. You all got back in the car but now Yoongi is siting infront with you. You started driving and heard a lil sigh next to you. You looked at Yoongi and he had a sad expression on his face while looking at his phone. "Whats wrong Yoongles?" You asked. "I got bad news. Umm.. so i just got an e-mail that said.. i... i have to go somewhere.. today... well to tonight.. i need to go d do something.. yeah" he said stuttering. "Can i go with?" You asked and waited for a reply. "I'll ask the guy if you can. Holdd on" he said and typed on his phone. Two seconds later his phone vibrated. "Uh.. he said yes.. but you can only go on one condition. You cant be afraid of getting hurt. You should be quiet at all times. And don't be scared if they take me or you away. K?" Yoongi said with a pocker face. "Alright then." You agreed. You all arived at home and Yoongi took a handgun and attached it to his belt. He gave you one and you did the same. You went outside and Yoongi walked past the car into the open field near the hotel. He went into a biigg... huge shed thing and came out with 2 beautiful black friesian  horses. You ghasped at their beauty and Yoongi saddled them up. "Well go there by horse. Its too risky to go by car. They'll steal it." Yoongi said and helped you onto one of the horses. He got onto the other horse. "K then. Lead the way." You told him while stroking the horses mane. His horse started walking on his command and you followed. Soon after you arived at a big fancy house. You both got off your horses and tied them up. Yoongi looked scared although he tried to hide it. "Lets do this" you said and saw him look a bit more confident. "Just think of your favourite rap. Rap it in your head. Think about the lyrics." You told him and saw him relax. You guys walked to the door, knocked and what looked like a butler opened up. "Come in"he said holding the door open wide. You and Yoongi stepped inside and the butler closed the door. He walked off and a sudden voice came from the stairs just a few feet away from you. "Oh hello, my lovely Yoongi. I've missed you sooo much" said a guy and you looked at him. "Yoongi, have you moved on from me so fast. How dare you." He said and you held Yoongis hand tight so he could not come lose. "Wait.... moved on..?" You asked. "Yeh he was my boyfriend. He was mine." The man said in a depressing tone. "Well he WAS yours. Hes mine now. Oh and why tf are we here?" You said straight up angrily. "Ohh right. I want Yoongi to come with me real quick" he said smirking. Yoongi held your hand tighter. "Um no, Yoongi will not be going with you. Whatever you want to say to him on give him. Do it here. Now." You demanded. "Fine then, sit on the chairs over there." He said pointing at the chairs near the door. He turned around and went upstairs. "You never told me you liked boys." You said looking at Yoongi."yeah i know... but im not really into them right now. Bcz i got you." He replied and looked you in the eyes. It felt like he looked through your soul. The man came back with a shoebox in his hands. He gave it to Yoongi and Yoongi opened it. He immediately closed the box and threw it on the ground after seeing what was in it. "W w where d did you get th that" Yoongi stuttered as tears filled his eyes. You got up and hit the man over the head with the chair making him unconscious. "Dumb freak." You said and picked the box up.  You opened it and saw a necklace. It was a black diamond snake. It was so beautiful. "Wow, its so beautiful... whats wrong with it?" You asked and looked at Yoongi still in tears.

Be prepared for the next chapter lol.