part 34

"Im not tired. What are we going to do till we are tired?" You asked looking at all of them. "Let us, doms, make our subs tell the neighbours our names. Shall we?" Said J-hope and laughed as Jimin started to blush. "Sounds good to me." Said Taehyung biting his bottom lip and put his hand on Jungkooks thigh, rubbing it up and down slowly. "I would never say no." Said Namjoon as he crossed his arms relaxing in his chair, eyeing Jin up and down. "Yoongi?" Said Jungkook and Yoongi snapped into reality. "But i did that last night?" He said forgetting everyone was here. "Yeah well it wasn't loud enough." You said and moved closer to him, leaning onto his sholder and playing with his back hair. "Um oky then im in." Said Yoongi and looked at you. "Im topping!!!" You said and jumped up. "Hey no fair- wait... oky then." Yoongi said giving you that evil smirk as he was already picturing you ridding him. You looked down to the floor staring at a little dot. You felt a hand on your back, rubbing it and moving down slowly. You turned and saw Yoongi. He stopped his hand just above your ass. He picked you up and you swung your legs around his waist. He was forced to grab your ass to keep you from falling to the floor. You put your arms around his neck, playing with his hair with your right hand. You hid your face away in his neck kissing his neck making him grip your ass harder. He walked to the room but stopped when both of you heard a moun from the livingroom. He turned around and you both saw Taehyung topping Jungkook in a kiss. The were so busy that they forgot they wernt alone. Yoongi turned around and kept walking. "Darling." He whispered to you coldly as he put you down, sending shivers down your spine giving you butterflies.
GROWN UPS. SCROLL UNTILL YOU SEE THIS EMOJI.🔥 DONT READ THE FOLLOWING!!
He took off his shirt as he closed the door and walking back to you who was unzipping your jacket and tossing it on the floor. He was so ready as he started striping. You also started stripping... really slow. Clothing piece by piece landed on the carpet floor. Your beautiful naked body was now next to the bed. Yoongi and his naked body jumped onto the bed like a kid that was getting sweets. He put his head down on the bed as you crawled onto the bed and sitting between his legs. You put your hand around his hard, red member and using your index finger to tease his tip making him throw his head back. "Don't tease me!!" He said trying not to moun. You jerked it a little before putting lube on his... member. You got ontop of him, pinning his hands above his head with one hand and the other on his waist. You leaned down and kissed him, opening your mouth exepting his tongue to explore every inch of your dirty mouth.  You took your hand off his waist and guided his friend to your entrance. You sat down onto him, slipping him into you as you mouned loudly. You adjusted and started ridding him like hes a horse. You mouned still pinning him down. He tried really hard not to cum since you were pregnant. "Y/N... im close... get off!!" He mouned and you got of and started jerking him. He groaned and cum came out like a fountain. You smirked and licked all the cum off of his abs, sending shivers down his spine. You both heared a moun from outside and smiled knowing they were also having fun.
Yoongi pulled you in, under the covers and held your body tightly. But not too tight. You fell asleep.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Your dream:
You were walking naked in a forest, searching for shelter. You ran as fast as you could.  There was a noise behind you in a bush. You turned around and saw Felix with a knife, blood dripping off of it. He ran to you stabbing your heart and ripping the knife back out.
End of dream.
You shook really hard waking Yoongi up. "Baby, whats wrong?" He asked in his morning voice. "Bad dream." You said and turned to him curling into a ball, embracing yourself into his bare chest. You didn't go back to sleep but you just layed there, in his arms.

The next few days were quite. Just the performances and all those everyday things. You all went home and you couldn't work since you were pregnant.

Ooo any way... lets get it