part 28

"I have to go get them out. ATLEAST just Felix. This is his second time. The poor boy. Anyway im going to them tonight. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook will come with me. J-hope, Mike can you two and Jin watch Y/N while we are gone." Said Namjoon and looked at all of you guys. "Yes, sir." Said J-hope. Namjoon walked to his room and went to his drawer. He opened it and took out a lock picker. He got some clothes out and put some tight black jeans on. As he was about to get a t-shirt out Mike came in. "Wow." Said Mike with wide eyes staring at Namjoons body. Mikes eyes explored every inch. Namjoon smiled and put on a black t-shirt with the army logo on it. He then put on a black hoodie and black sneakers. "K so we are going to go?" Said Namjoon looking at the rest. "Yes, sir." Said Jungkook and Jimin at the sametime. Taehyung just nodded. They were all dressed in black. Namjoon turned around and took a gun, spanner and the lock picker and put it in his bag. They took black masks and finally left. Y/N was sitting on the countertop and Jin was making food. J-hope was cleaning in the living room and Mike was in Namjoons room. Namjoon got in followed by the other 3. "So~ out of everyone you chose to bring the maknae line with you?" Asked Jimin looking at Namjoon. "Yeah bcz you guys are the most quiet and take things seriously. Jin might laugh at the other prisoners and J-hope.... he's going to a track attention with his light. Our lil sunshine. Anyway and he might try to bust everyone else out ahahaha." Said Namjoon and looked at the 3 then back on the road.  The rest of the ride was quiet. The car stopped near the prison in a field behind bushes. They got out and walked to the prison without being spotted. They stoped at one of the walls of the building and there was a little opening on the top. Namjoon boosted Jimin up to see who was in that one. "Its not one of them. Its some muscular dude." Whispered Jimin very softly while shaking his head. "Uh hello. Prisoner?" Said Namjoon not to loud. "What do you want?" Said the guy. "Im looking for 3 guys. Um the one is short the other one isnt and the one has small hands. Hes kind of cute. Does not look like a criminal. Yeah?" Said Taehyung. "Ooo You mean Yoongi, BangChan and Felix." Asked the musculared prisoner. "Yeess. Um what cell are they in?" Said Jimin. "Oh its my cell  then left next to me is another guy, then its Yoongis cell then Felixes cell then Chans cell." Said the guy. "Thank you so much fellow prisoner." Said Jungkook and the moved left. The one he said was Yoongis cells window is not in front of them. Namjoon boosted Jimin up and he looked through it. "Yoongi... its us. Namjoon Taehyung Jungkook and me." Said Jimin and Yoongi jumped up. "Hey dude. How are you guys going to get us out?" Asked Yoongi looking at Jimin. "The shift is about to change so we'll come in and pick the lockes." Said Jimin. "What if you get caught. We give them our profile. I dont think they'll arrest us. Anyway keep quiet and stay put." Said Jungkook. The cops changed shift and the 4 quickly ran in. They stopped at Yoongis cell, unlocked it and did the same with Felix and BangChan. "Bye Jay." Said BangChan Felix and Yoongi at the same time. "Bye cuties." Said Jay and went back to sleep.  They ran out and into the field. Namjoon led them to the car and they all got in. As fast as he could, Namjoon drove away. They arrived at BangChans apartment and Chan got out, followed by Felix. Funny enough, Hyunjin was sitting outside, waiting. He jumped up and ran to Felix giving him the cutest hug eevveerr. They waved at Namjoon as he drove off. The ride back home was quiet. They arrived at home and got out. They went in and Y/N immediately jumped off the countertop and ran to Yoongi and jumped into his arms. Yoongi hugged you so tight, like he was about to squeeze your organs out. But it was sooo comfortable. Namjoon looked at Yoongi and so did everyone else. You broke the hug and also looked a him. "Why!?" Yelled Namjoon causing you to flinch. You hid away behind Yoongis back. "Im sorry oky Namjoon."

Aish Yoongi.