part 18

You started watching them as your eyes sudenly locked in with Yoongis. Oh no you were spoted. He just smiled and went on. Suddenly.... u were called up on stage by j-hope. You got up and looked at the fans. This is so embarrassing, you thought to yourself. "Oii say hello." Said Yoongi looking at the fans and he passed you a mic as they got silent. "Oh right, annyeonghaseyo Lee Y/N-ibnida." You said and bowed. "Army, this is Y/N, she is one of our friends. She was not an army till like 2 weeks ago so shes a baby army. Now i hope you guys will exept her to being close to us. She is in fact Yoongis lil gardian angel. I hope maby she'll join our group but thats not important for now." Namjoon said and winked at you. Army's started chearing and flashing their army bombs. You smiled and a tear fell from your face. "Ahh this is so amazing. You all are so pretty. Btw i am so happy to be here. I was not planning to be called up on stage but its part of the fun. Im so nervous. Ive never in my life stood in front of soo many people. Sheesh." You said and looked at all the fans and their beutiful faces. "Thanks for coming onto the stage Y/N. You can go sit again and well sing our 2 last songs. Mic Drop and Blood Sweat and Tears." Said Jimin and took the mic from you. Armys started going crazy bcz they love those songs. Eeekk. You got off stage and they started getting ready. You stood next to Mike. They began to sing and dance. How beautiful and powerful. You thought. "Y/N?" You heard a voice behind you. You and Mike swung around. "No not you again." You said looking at the man with pure anger. It was your ex. Hyunjin. "Oh c'mon Y/N. Thats no way to great your teddy bear." He said and pouted his lips. "Hyunjin. Go away. You are not my teddy bear anymore. I've found someone new." You said and wiped your hair in his face while looking back at the stage. "Moved on quicker than i tought." Said Hyunjin disappointed. "Its been 3 months Hyunjin. Go away or I'll call my bf." You said bcz it was btses break time rn. So Yoongi had his eyes on you and Hyunjin the whole time. "Ooo veisty." He said and bit his lip. "Im sorry" you said. "For what?" Hyunjin asked looking confused. You looked at Yoongi with fear in your eyes and he stood up and walked to you. "You got a problem bud?" Yoongi asked Hyunjin while lifting you onto the stage next to him. "Uh no sir... sorry." Hyunjin said and looked down at his feet. "Sir? Boy how old are you?" Yoongi asked confused. "Im 17 sir. And sir is 28." Hyunjin said still looking down.  "Mmm that explains it all." Yoongi said and laughed. "I wanna make one thing clear. Touch Y/N and your dead." Said Yoongi. "You bet." Said the other members that were behind you. You giggled and asked Yoongi if you can sit with him till the break time is over. He said yes and helped Mike on stage and you 3 and the rest went backstage. The members were exhausted and tired but there was only 1 song left....blood sweat and tears.  You sat on the chair backstage next to Mike.  You looked at Mike and he had starts in his eyes. He was so happy to actually see BTS and that Yoongi actually touched his hand. Mike was playing with his fingers bcz he was so nervous. You could hear his heavy fan breathing. You smiled at his fanboy behaviour and looked back at Yoongi. "Hey Yoongels?" You said and Yoongi looked at you while still drying the sweat off his head. "Yes Y/Nie?" He said back giving you a kitty smirk. "Can Mike join our mfa group. Please. Hes really skilled." You asked with pleading eyes. "Well talk about this after this song. Well take you to our house and we can talk. You can uber back to the hotel you two stay in." He said. You just hummed a mhm. "Oop we have to go now. See ya Y/N and Mikie." Said Namjoon and Mike almost fell off his chair. You looked at Mike and he was a blushing mess. You giggled and stood up. "C'mon i want to listen to this song." You said and dragged Mike to the spot where you stood a lil earlier. "Ne pi tam nun mul. Ne ma ji mak chu mul. Da ga jyo ga~ ga~." You heard Jimins singing.

Ah Jimin has good vocals. They all do. Lol