part 25

You felt no emotions in his voice tone. What did he mean by that? Oh well. You let go of him and he got in to the bed with you following. You layed down and switched off the light. You turned to him and skootched closer. You hid your face away in his chest hugging him. Yall cuddled. CUTTEE.
The next morning you woke up with the noice of Yoongi getting dressed. " good morning.Im going out with Chan. I'll see you later today. K? I love you." He said and tightened his belt. "Mmm i love you too." You said still sleepy and gave him a smile before he walked out the room. You slowly started standing up. You checked the time and it was 4.30am. Why'd he leave so early? Thats weird. You went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. The shower was calm and warm. You got out and got dressed before you did your morning make up routine. Eventhough you dont like make up. You just put on a little bit. You went to the kitchen and saw Namjoon was there. "Morning Y/N. Did you sleep well?" Said Namjoon and looked at you. "Morning namjoonie. I slept well. You look like you slept well too." You said looking at how relaxed he was. "Jip. Slept like a beast. Anyway... wheres Yoongi?" He asked looking at you. "Oh he went to a friend. BangChan." You said and walked towards the counter. "Agg no!" Namjoon said and he looked peaced.(pissed). "Whats wrong?" You asked looking confused. "Hes not coming home till tomorrow early morning. And you'll see why. When hes with Chan... he goes to his old ways... the old way before he joined bts. Chan loves to drag him back to his old self." Namjoon said in a cold disappointed tone. You gave out a sigh hoping since your here he will change.
Back with Yoongi.
He walked to Chan's apartment and knocked on the door. Felix opened up. "Hey Felix. Is Chris here?" Asked Yoongi while looking in to his eyes. "Hi Yoongi. Yeah hes here. Please. Come in." Said Felix and stepped to the side letting Yoongi come in. "Thanks Lixie." Said Yoongi patting the younger on the head. "Ahh Yoongi. You came." Said BangChan and Yoongi bowed creating him. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to... gangster paradise for a lil while." Said Chan smirking and giving Yoongi a beer. "Sure. When are we going?" Said Yoongi taking the drink and forgetting about you. "We'll go as soon as the rest of the members are back from the store. Wich is in about a few minutes." Said BangChan while drinking his drink. "Here." Said Yoongi handing BangChan a smoke. He lit the smokes and the room filled with the smoke. Felix left and went to his room since he didn't smoke. Did i mention that Hyunjin joined them? Well oky he joined StrayKids and he was asleep on Felixes bed. The rest of the members arived. Let me introduced the gang. Bang Chan · Lee Know · Changbin · Hyunjin · Han · Felix · Seungmin and I.N.

Yoongi got up and greated the rest of the members

Yoongi got up and greated the rest of the members. "Shall we go?" Said BangChan looking at Yoongi. Yoongi nodded and gave an evil smirk. The 3 of them walked out the door and got into the car. Chris Felix and Yoongi. "Isn't he too young to come with?" Asked Yoongi looking at Felix. "Hahaha funny." Said Felix sarcastically. The drive was long and quite. They finally stopped and got out of the car. The gangster paradise is a  huge abandoned tunnel with a big  abandoned mall on the other side. There are also abandoned boken cars and trucks inside the tunnel. BangChan took out a bag and opened it. There were tools,  3hammers 3 guns, bullets and the best thing. Spraypaint. Yoongi took a bottle of black spraypaint out and Felix took out a spanner. BangChan took out a hammer and they headed towards the tunnel. It was so awesome for the 3 of them. They were breaking everything and spray painting all the walls and windows they passed. After like a half an hour they got to the end of the tunnel. BangChan nodded and they went into the mall. They were joking around the mall and breaking things when they found a note on the ground. Yoongi picked it up and read it. 'Bewere. Caution for the mountain lions.' Said the words on the note. "Guys... we better be careful. Apparently there are lions out here." Said Yoongi looking at the note.

K I HAVE TO UPDATE. ANYWAY STAY TUNEDD LLOOLL