part 19

You looked at them and smiled. You felt a presence behind you and looked around only to find Hyunjin again. "Didn't Yoongi make it clear to back the flip off. Dumb freak!" You said a lil loud. Nobody cared either way. "Just... i want to talk to you real quick. Can we do it at the main entrance. Bcz there are securities there if your afraid." Hyunjin said and you shiverd. "Fine. Mike wait here." You said and Hyunjin followed you to the main entrance. "C'mon i dont have much time." You said looking at the time on your phone then at you ex. "Mmk so I've wanted to tell you for so long.... i... I've got feelings for Mike" Hyunjin said and you ghasped bcz of his sudden words. "You what!? Oh no sir thats my best friend and he is in love with bts. You might have like 5% chance into getting him. Anyway i have to go. See you around pipssqweek." You said and looked at Hyunjin then at the security then straigt back at Hyunjin. You turned around and walked towards Mike. Hyunjin was about to go after you when someone cleared their throught behind him. Hyunjin turned around and saw the most beautiful. Gorgeous. Handsome man hes even seen in his life. It was one of the securities. "Any problem here sir?" The security said and his voice sent shivers down Hyunjins spine. "There is one problem." Hyunjin said. "And what is that?" The deep voiced security said. "I don't know your name and number sir." Hyunjin said and swallowed heavy. "Oh right. My name is Felix. Lee Felix." The man said in a softer tone. "No it can't be." Hyunjin said as he ghasped for air. "What?" Said Felix looking confused. "You are Lee Y/N's brother?" Hyunjin asked. "Well... yes... why?" Felix replied. "Forget it... now..Can i be your boyfriend... i mean male friend." Hyunjin said in a tone that was too obvious to tell he was in love with Felix. "Sure. You can be both." Said Felix and gave an evil smirk. Anyway back to Y/N. Bts were done with their song and Namjoon was just announcing some stuff. You listened to every word he said. "We are unfortunately done for today.. but we will be back tomorrow. Ahh so its been rough for us. Sometimes Its hard to remember that you are a millionaire. Ask Jungkook. He knows. Well i wanted to thank all of you for being here today. Oh i wanted to thank army for 1 billion on Dynamite, DNA 1.2 billion and Boy With Luv 1.1 billion veiws and Butter with over 187 million views. We are really happy and thankful for all the love and suport. We purple you army. Hope you all stay safe and eat well. Remember... you are beautiful." Namjoon said and finished off and armys started chearing and shouting thier names with leaders name first then from oldest to youngests names. You looked at Jin and he signalled for you and mike to meet them backstage. You and Mike pushed through the crowed and all the way to the entrance gate of backstage. "M m m where are you going?" Asked the big musculared bodyguard. "Yoongi!!!!" You shouted and yoongi came to the gate. "Let her and boy in. They are friends." Said yoongi and the bodyguard opened the gate and you and mike went in. You gave a smile at the bodyguard bcz he was doing his job so professionally. You followed Yoongi in with mike short on your heels. A tear fell from your face. Why so sudden? You felt something wierd ever since you arrived.... it cant be. Its that same feeling... "Y/N?" You heard and snapped out of it. You turned your head at the 8 confused boys looking at you. "Oh its nothing." You said smiling and whipped the tear away. Your stomach started to sting like a bee. "Is there a restroom i can use please." You said holding your side stomach. J-hope pointed to a door and on the door was a sign that said. 'Female' so you ran to it and went in. You lifted up your shirt to just above your waist. There was a huge scar on your stomach. You got it when you were a child. The pain came back and you squirmed in pain. Yoongi came in and saw you on the floor curled up in pain. He picked you up. You still curled up. He took your hands away from the spot and put his hand on your scar. The pain was gone.

BTW GO STREAM "PERMISSION TO DANCE- BTS"