AA DONDE ESTA LA BIBLIOTECAAA

its,, been, a while- again

commissions/adoptables wore me out for a long time

but anyways, its been a hot minute since ive done an ellsworld chap

title has NOTHING to do with the oneshot, i just didnt know what to name it and i like technoblade :]

"Tam, goddammit, we're going to be late!" Tori whined from downstairs, staring at her phone, foot tapping impatiently. Her girlfriend shouted back, "Give me a second!"

Tori furrowed her brows. "The reservation guidelines are strict in Las N (i will be adding many refs, hope some get them) and you know that-! You're already built like a gorgeous templeee!" She huffed when she got nothing but muffled complaining.

They love each other dearly.

They're just on a time crunch.

"Tamara, I will rip down that bathroom-" she trailed off "Door... holy nine circles you look.." Tori gulped. "Wow- um, can I fuck you right now?"

"We're late." Tam scoffed with a flushed face.

She was standing in front of Tori, wearing a deep blue, cocktail dress with a cut that ran up to her mid-thigh. Her hair was styled back into a braided bun, and her neck was accessorized by beautiful necklaces, all of which Tori has gotten over their years of dating.

Speaking of the Norski, she was still staring, starstruck, her slim red dress felt miles away from Tamara's stunning figure in her outfit. Tam snapped her fingers a bit and Tori shook her head "Right! Right- let's go-"

They grabbed each other's hands and rushed to the car. The taller stared at her for a bit when they got in, still in a daze of awe. She leaned over to passionately kiss her girlfriend, making it quick, somewhat aware of time again. "God, your boobs and ass- in this dress- good heavens-" she groaned before sitting up and starting to drive.

"You're not too bad yourself, pervert," Tamara smiled.

At the restaurant, they quickly checked in, being escorted by the waiter to their table. "Thank you... Charlie-" Tam read the name tag on his vest and hummed when she sat down at their booth.

"Of course, customer from Las N!" Charlie grins wide, his glasses gleaming in the light. "Goop you later! I'll come back for your, orders!"

What a strange fellow.

Tamara shook her head and looked around "Shit, Tori, did you have to pick such a fancy place-? How much did reservations cost, even?"

"Do not worry, my dear. I get you the best and the best only. Speaking of best, this is just the restaurant. You should see the huge casino resort they have- They also have average fast food, it's not all fancy-"

"Oh, believe me, I saw," she breathed out.

Tori grinned proudly. "I know the owner. That's why it was easier to hold a reservation. The waiting list is packed, but Lex had me covered."

"Lex?" Tamara tilted her head. "Alex, Alexis, Lex," she mused.

Tamara nods in interest, examining the menu as they chatted. Dinner dates always made Tori excited. Tamara was nervous about etiquette and such, but she mainly focused on her love, and the time the two cherished together.

Soon, Charlie returned.

"Hello again, customers from Las N! What would you like to drink??"

Tori chuckled, "red wine please, bottled."

Charlie nodded. "Of course! Be riiiight back!" he ran off again, later coming back with a bucket of ice, a quality bottle of red wine basking in it, and two wine glasses. "Thank you." He nods. "Mhm! And what'll you ladies like to eat?"

"I'll take the steak meal with rice and grilled vegetables, light salt on the veggies, steak being medium rare, and white rice, please." Tori hums, Tamara pauses before telling her order. "Spaghetti, please, with the small salad as a side."

"Alright, alright! Coming right up!"

Tamara turns back to Tori and watches as she pours the wine into the glasses. "How much wine will it take for us to get drunk?" The Norwegian asks. Tam raises her brow at this query.

"Do you want to get drunk? Off red wine?"

"Pure red wine. Do you want to get drunk?"

"I'm an alcoholic. Of course, I want to."

"Okay, well what's your bet?"

"10 pounds that it'll take 4 bottles."

"I think it'll take 3."

"Deal."

"Deal."

They clinked their glasses together and took a generous sip each, Tori sighing in pure delight. She liked wine. Whiskey if she needs it. On the rocks.

Tamara, more of a vodka or sweet drinker.

And it took 4 bottles, by the way.

And a bunch of breadsticks.

And their meals, of course.

Gotta have the food to soak up the alcohol, mate.

Alex drove them home since they stumbled into his casino. Couldn't have Tori crashing a car and killing them.

"Could you two quit making out in the back? I could hear you!" he groaned as he drove.

Tamara pulled away from Tori's lips and hiccuped. "Yeah yeah, duckie boy-"

"Eyeless."

"Scarface."

"Brit."

"Shortie."

"You're short too."

"You're still short."

Tori grinned, "you two will get along together well."

And then back to making out, until they got out the car, back inside, and on the bed.

and then pornography <3

i used and a lot near the end on purpose bc i thought it was funny to keep adding more things
hope you guys enjoyed

to all my mcyt fans out there, or anyone who got the refs

ty my new friend

speaking of mcyt i also am open to sapity/dreamnotfound rps ayo any sapnap or dream rpers??? okay okay ill stop byee <3