Fighting gone... right?

Okay, this was just for a joke and yet I still made a actual oneshot, something is wrong with me,,
Genre; Fluff
Word count; 1304
Warning!! Uncensored profanity and violence!
Song Tom sings; Wish You Were Gay by Billie Eilish. Song lyrics are like this.

--------------------------

"And this is important for bonding why?"

"Because we can all get along by playing a few rounds! You are going to play, Tord," Edd hissed at the communist. Tord was going to counteract but Edd gave him a death glare, making him shut his mouth in no time. Tom started laughing at Tord for being cowardly but Edd shot him an even darker glare, shutting Tom up as well. Edd shook his head with his hands on his hips, "oh my Jehovah you guys are hopeless."

"Edd, lets play already," Matt chirped out. Edd looked down at Matt and his facial expression softened. He loved seeing Matt be so happy; he thought Matt looked like a little kid getting ice cream when he was overjoyed. Edd nodded and dragged the police siren colors along with him and Matt to the living room. Edd and Matt sat on the couch after moving the two other chairs closer to form a small square. They also fitted the coffee table in the middle to play the game. What game, you might be wondering? Well, Uno of course!

Tom sat on the plushed green chair, sinking into the comfy seat. Tord growled and sat across from the boy in blue in the less comfortable gray furniture. Tom glared at Tord, Tord returning the menacing look. Edd snapped his fingers, ending the two's staring contest. He then brought out the package and set up the game play.

·time skipu·

The game was going.. almost smoothly. It would've been just dandy if Tom and Tord would stop fighting and---

"Fucking uno, bitch!!" Tord snarled in frustration and slammed his card deck against the table. Edd was going to speak and try to break the two apart but was taken aback when Tord grabbed Tom's hoodie collar and huffed into his face. "Let go, Commie! I won, fair gam-" Tom was cut off by.. a punch to the face. He yelped like a dog that was just kicked to the side and held his eye in his hands. When Tom recovered from the blow, he got out of Tord's iron grip in favor of kicking him in the stomach. He missed and hit Tord in the crotch. Tord howled, holding his genitals in pain. He then jumped on Tom, shoving him to the ground. Tom kicked and squirmed when Tord's hands wrapped around Tom's neck in a semi-tight manor. Tom was gasping for air and failing, his face turning purple. Edd was pulling and pulling, finally yanking Tord off the poor brunette.

"What the bloody hell, Tord?! You two need to stop! Right. Now!!" Tom recollected his breath and layed there, sniffling slightly. No shit, he still was in pain. Edd yelled at Tord as Tord slowly calmed down. Matt, on the other hand, was attemping to get Tom to feel better and stop crying. What happened, it wasn't a surprise. This happened semi-often. Tord has finally registered his state of mind. After a while, Edd claimed that he was going grocery shopping with Matt to get a breather. He threatened to kick them out of the house if the fought while they were gone. Tom and Tord apologized to each other, they were forced to.

Edd and Matt then left.

Things went by slowly. Tom and Tord locked themself in their rooms in order to not argue.

After a bit, the guilt hit Tord. He almost killed Tom. Good thing Edd was there. The regret was eating Tord up slowly to the point where he just had to apologize. Seems out of character? Well, Tord may have grown feelings for the Brit over time. If they stopped fighting, maybe a stronger relationship could blossom. Just maybe.

Tord set his hentai magazine on his bed and got up. He walked outside, down the hall, and stood in front of the navy blue painted door that marked it as Tom's room. (690 words already at room. Now it sounds like Tord came for sEx to me,, whoopsie)

Inside, he heard soft playing of Tom's beloved bass, Susan. Tord was frozen there. Debating whether he should actually do this or not. As he thought, he heard soft singing sprout.

Baby I don't feel so good
Six words you never understood
I'll never let you go
Five words you'll never say
I laugh along like nothing's wrong
Four days has never felt so long
If three's a crowd then two is us
One slipped away

I just wanna make you feel okay
But all you do is look the other way
I can't tell you how much I wish I didn't want to stay
I just kinda wish you were gay

Mhmm

Is there a reason we're not through
Is there a twelve step just for you
Our conversations are in blue
Eleven heys
Ten fingers pulling out my hair
Nine times you never made it fair
At eight alone at seven
Six minutes away

How I'm supposed to make you feel okay
When all you do is walk the other way?
I can't tell you how much I wish I didn't want to stay
I just kinda wish you were gay

Mhmm

The singing was about to continue until Tom's breath was cut short and instead racked with sobs. Tord was going to turn way but his knuckles accidentally impacted against the door gently, making some sort of knock. Tord flinched and froze, unable to move his legs to get away. He heard repeating sniffles and Susan being set down; Tom was probably trying to make it look like he wasn't crying. He opened the door, looking like shit. His hair was already messy, his nose and cheeks were flushed from sniffling, his voids were puffy and glossy, and tear streaks littered his face, both old and new. Damn, how long was Tom crying for?

"What do you want, Commie?" Tord frowned at the state Tom was in. Without thinking, he embraced Tom in a warm hug. When he realized what he did and saw how flustered Tom became, he decided to take advantage.

"You are amazing at singing, Jehovah. But why such a sad song?" Tom physically hesitated but returned the hug, hiding his face in Tord's hoodie. Tord smiled slightly. Tom was really cute like this. Woah, were that come from Tord? Calm you tits, Larsin.

"Y-you weren't supposed to h-hear," Tom muttered. Tord grinned and let go of Tom.

"I still did. But on the bright side, you made me feel okay. I didn't turn the other way, right? You could tell me if you didn't want to stay. Oh, and I am gay. Do I qualify for being your boyfriend?" Wow, real sly. Responding to the lyrics of a song in a way of asking Tom out. I bet the lovely people reading are rolling there eyes. (casually breaks fourth wall uwu)

"I- you- is this some fucking joke?" Tom narrowed his eyes at Tord, trying to see any hints of lying. Nothing. Tord looked honest. Strange, Tom was waiting for rejection. His life was falling apart already, why not make it easier?

"Nope," Tord smiled, popping the p. Tom's eyes lit up and he hugged Tord tightly.

"Of-fucking-course, you Norwegian communist!!"

And thus, the two lovebirds were welded together.

Edd and Matt found it very cute to come home and see the two gays cuddling on the couch together with some cliché horror movie on.

·months later·

"And to think, our relationship started after I legit strangled you and you kicked me in the dick just because you won at Uno. Oh my Jehovah, how did I ever deserve you. I'm quite the lucky guy."

Tom chuckled lightly at his boyfriend, "the luckiest Norwegian in the UK. Talk about fighting gone right."

---------------------

You're fucking welcome. A shitty oneshot that had fighting, singing, crying, and love. uwu, I'm a terrible writter, aren't I. I even broke the fourth wall.

Here's the question! In the rainy weather, would you rather go outside and dance around carelessly in the rain or sit inside with your favorite hot beverage, snuggle in a fluffy blanket, and watch television. Tell me in the comments!