Spacing Out

not really much to say about this?.. just that this is after the end and tord comes back again

genre: fluff

word count: 445

--------------------------------

·tord's pov·

"Falsehood! Sausage on pizza is way better!" A eyeless Brit hissed.

The leader of our group snorted, "yeah right, pizza is amazing with bacon and broccoli!"

"Eww, now you bring broccoli in? What next, cola? Here, let me just dip my pizza in my Smirnoff, hmm?"

"Tim, Wed! Guys, obviously I'm not better than any other pizza! I'm devilishly handsome!" A ginger chirped.

"Edd."

"Pfft, real funny Matt. And it's Tom, not Tim!"

"Bacon is amazing! Tord, I'm right, right?"

I snapped out of my gaze, looking up at Edd in confusion. He rolled his eyes and glared at Tom,

"Bacon in pizza, it's good right? I'd add in broccoli but sometimes, people don't like their greens!"

The shortest groaned, "what are you, my mom? You are addicted to Cola, don't give me shit about not eating greens."

I sighed heavily. "Guys, could you not argue? I'm having a headache after.."

"The incident," Tom mumbled the rest angrily. I nodded grimly and stood up, trudging to my room sluggishly. I walked in, closed the door, and locked it. Flopping down against my messy bed, I let my thoughts eat me up.

It soon went quiet downstairs, probably being that Edd and the others left to get pizza or something. I let the voices yell at me,

"You are so dumb. You think they actually care, you nearly killed them!"

"They took you in out of pure pity!"

"You will never gain their trust nor forgiveness!"

"Disgusting."

I was thrown off course when there was a knock at the door.

I got up slowly and opened it, wiping my tears before. There stood the tiny brunette, making me jump before casually leaning against the door frame.

"Yes, Tom?" He cleared his throat,

"Are you o-okay? You looked really.. lost in thought and space out. Is the... incident bothering you?" I sighed, slowly nodding. He frowned.

"It's been bothering me too," Tom admitted quietly. My brows furrowed in sympathy, me hesitating yet gently pulling said man into a hug.

He slowly hugged back, sniffling. I pulled away and wiped his tears,

"Hey, don't cry. Tears don't look good on you, you're beautiful when you're happy," I cooed softly. He widened his voids,

"Wait.. you think I'm beautiful?"

I smiled and nodded, watching his face redden.

I slowly leaned closer, grinning when he did the same. Our lips soon colided in a passionate and caring kiss. After a few seconds I pulled away. I noticed that he stared at me, seeming to be in a daze.

"Earth to Thomas, you're spacing out," I chuckled. He snapped out of the stare and laughed along with me.

-----------------------------

you are welcome, a short and cute oneshot. i'm working on requests too, so don't sweat. i'm writing the request by a nice person who found my amino account (🍯honey🍯 on eddsworld amino) and requested something and once I'm done, ill work on the one that has been taking forever. it was requested by colieohcool121 so yeah don't worry person i'm still working on yours its just taking a while because the request was more to do and I'm still trying to figure out a good approach to the scenario so yeah its still on the way ^^

as for questions, what is you're favorite vacation that you have taken and where was it?

if you haven't ever been out of the state you are sitting down in right now, what's a place you've always wanted to travel too out of you're current state?

that's all for now, worker bees! honey, out!