Shower Intimacy

here's the lemon i was talking about, y'all. ;")))))

warning!! profanity and kinda kinky i'm sorry lmao tord's gonna eat tom out like a fucking donut cuz he's empty inside don't touch him i— *gets slapped by instagram's report for inappropriate content option and youtube demonatize*

also, the song tom sings in the shower is fool by cavetown,,

genre: smut/nsfw/lemon

word count; 1159

this is a fucking joke in all honesty i don't know why i made this,,

---------------------------------------------------

·tom's pov·

"I am just a fool to keep on chasing after nothing great. You are just a fool to keep pretending that you're loving me," I hummed, running my hands through my damp hair. The water pettled on my porcelain skin, running down my body. I smiled softly in contempt, grabbing the shampoo and pouring some into my palm. Rubbing my hands together and lathering my hair, I continued to sing,

"I don't know where I'm supposed to go-o-o-o-o o-o-o-o-o~"

I massaged my scalp, closing my eyes and washing out the soap. I was going to move on to conditioner.. but there was a knock at the door.

"Jeho, are you done yet! Others need to shower too," whined the annoying accent. I sighed, way to ruin my peaceful shower! Grumbling, I snapped back,

"Go away Commie! I'm taking my time and being patient, unlike somebody!" I heard footsteps sound and fade away, me going back to cleaning myself. A few minutes later, I barely heard the door open. I locked it.. right?

"Uhm, somebody is in here! Privacy, much?"

There was no response, only sounds of fabric moving. Um, excuse me, what the fuck. I heard the door open and close again, sighing in relief. Finally, they left. (tom u pendeco, that person legit just opened and closed the door to make it seem like they left. ever thought of that before? XD)

I closed my eyes, rubbing the conditioner into my soft and temporarily uncurly locks of hair. My hands glided down my body, voids still shut.

That peacefulness didn't last very long, let me tell you that.

My eyes snapped back open when feeling a bigger pair of hands move with mine. What now?

I turned around, immediately getting pinned to the shower wall.

"T-Tord!? What the fuck are you doing!?" He only smirked, said man gripping tighter on my wrists. I looked down and quickly averted my eyes because what the actual fuck he's naked.

"What were you looking at, Tommy~" the Norsk cooed. I blushed madly and snapped,

"Dude, I-I'm sorry okay!? It was an accident, I didn't m-mean to fucking look! Now could you leave me alone, pervert!?" Tord chuckled darkly.

"What a tsundere," he commented. I know what that meant, he's called me it so many times before.

"I'm not a fucking tsundere!!" He hummed,

"Mhmm, suuurrreee." I was about to counter, but was cut off.. with a kiss. I tried to get out a his grip, only resulting in being shoved into the wall harder. I opened my lips slightly, him taking advantage and slipping his tongue in my mouth and exploring. I trembled under him, whimpering. I soon gave up, kissing back. When he pulled away, he quickly went back to attack my neck. I moaned quietly when he pecked my sweet spot.

"Jackpot," he purred before sinking his teeth into my skin and sucking. He left a dark hickey, making me shudder against him. I panted when he stopped,

"F-fuck~"

Tord chuckled, bringing a finger down and rubbing my entrance. I gasped, making him frown,

"Would you like to go any further, love?" I thought on that, long and hard. (just like tord's dic— *gets smacked*)

I soon nodded shyly, wrapping my legs around his waist and grinding against his hips.

"That's the spirit," he chuckled, slowly pushing a finger in me. I gasped, whining. He stopped, smiled, and waited for me to adjust when finger fully concealed. (669 words at concealed 😓👌)

I nodded after a bit, mewling when he thrusted his finger. He added two more fingers, scissoring them and soon adding another. I closed one eye, other watching him. Albeit, I nearly screamed when he pushed in the last finger and thrusted his hand up.

"H-holy fucking shit~!!" Tord chuckled, thrusting his hand into me. I cried in pain and pleasure, tears streaming down my face. I felt so fucking stuffed, but it felt so damn good.

When Tord pulled his hand out, I whined at the loss of contact. He laughed, turning around and setting me on the edge of the tub. He spread my legs and knelt down, getting between my thighs. I was going to question what he was doing but was quickly stopped when he slipped his tongue into my, ahem, anus.

"T-Tord~!" He glanced up at me, lust shining in his gray-ish blue eyes. He pushed his tongue in and out of me, rolling it around my inner walls. I moaned loudly, reaching down to grip a fist full of his currently wet hair. A funny yet pleasing feeling tingled in my cock, making me start to pant again. He continued to eat me out, digging his nails into my thighs and hips. Soon enough, I ejaculated, squealing in pleasure. He pulled away, giving a tiny peck to my entrance before picking me up again.

He sat down in the tub, water coming down on us. I was positioned on his lap, hovering over his length. Pretty fucking long length, might I add. (what the fuck is wrong with me xd)

I slowly went down, moaning when feeling his dick slide into me. When I finally was sat on Tord, I could feel him deep inside of me. I waited for a bit before bouncing myself up and down, earning a loud groan from him. My breaths increased in volume, decreasing in length,

The Norwegian gripped my hips, moving me faster. I grabbed his shoulders tightly, drooling. My tongue soon rolled itself out of my mouth, saliva dripping off it. Tord bucked his hips upwards every time I went down, making him go deeper. Eventually, he hit my prostate, making me scream in joy. He flipped us over, pinning me down on to the marble surface and thrusting even faster. He grumbled and moaned with me, snapping himself into my sweet spot and plowing into me. I melted, having my second orgasm. He groaned, following after me and cumming, filling me up to the brim.

Tord rode out his orgasm, panting heavily and he pulled out and watched his semen drip out of my hole.

"And I just showered too," I grumbled. He chuckled,

"I'll wash you again, don't worry."

Well, that was... something..

·bonus wowie!·

"A-are they done yet?" Matt looked over at Edd in fear. Edd, too being mortified, slowly nodded.

"I hope so,, I think they woke up the entire block.." The shorter ginger hummed in agreement, placing a finger to his chin. He snapped when having an idea,

"How about we stay at a hotel for tonight. To.. get away from the two and their 'bonding'." Edd smiled nervously,

"Great idea Matt, let's go. Now—"

They went to a hotel and got a room with to beds while the two bunnies had a fun round two in Tom's room.

-------------------------------------------------------

well wasn't that wholesome? jesus approves, lMAO NO THE FUCK HE NOT XD

question time, fellas! what's you're favorite drink? mine would probably be a pink drink from starbucks or a pina colada slushie with boba. uwu,, tell me yours in the comments!

thats all for now. honey, out !!