Over Protective Much?

ayyyyye, i'm trying to finish all these requests. sorry for taking so long, school is always in the way. anyways, this was requested by OwO-Kamitato-OwO . thanks for requesting, worker bee! sorry it's short.

Ellsworld!

Genre; fluffyyy

Word Count: 638

Warning! There's a small fight that happens and also men touching Tamara without consent. Read at your own risk..?

-----------------------

·no one's pov·

The beach. What a wonderful place to venture on such a hot say in England. See, Ell Gold and Matilda Heragreaves decided it'll be such an amazing day for the gals to go have some fun in the water. It was all quite nice, not including the segulls that kept on attack Matilda for her chips.

Ell was getting some Cola, Matilda was buying a new bag of chips (the others were taken by birds), and Tamara was standing around. Tori wasn't far, going to the restroom. She asked Tam to watch over her stuff, and since she enforced her "alpha" voice, the eyeless Brit had to submit. She has nothing better to do anyways.

"What a cute one we have here~" Tamara's head shot up, flinching when noticing that there were three men in front of her. One held out his hand, grabbing Tam's and pulling her up. She stood there awkwardly as more men flocked around her like birds with Matilda's Lays. The one holding her hand gently kissed her knuckles, causing her to cringe mentally.

"I love your hair," a guy behind her complimented. Another one spoke up,

"Your eyes are so pretty!" Tamara blushed, flattered and quite annoyed. Once more, a guy in front asked,

"How is your day so far, cutie?~" The brunette sighed, trying to pull her hand away.

"Thank you all, but I should get going," she said kindly. Unsurprisingly, they had closed in more, not allowing her to leave. She whined, looking around desprately for somebody familiar.

"I'd like to here you whine like that more~" a man said huskily. Tamara would've gagged if she could. One more guy placed a hand on her waist, causing her to hiss.

"Fiesty, eh?" The guy chuckled. Others smirked. As they got closer, she felt more scared. Oh god please just leave me alone! I—

"Oi! What the hell are you dumbos doing?! Get off her!!" Tamara squeaked, glancing around frantically for the source of the voice. The mob of men groaned, most of them moving away. Tamara smiled when seeing her hero, no other than Tori Larsin herself.

Tam then noticed; the guys with their hands on her didn't even budge. Tori growled, stomping over to them. She grabbed one of the shorter's shoulder, pulling him close and punching him in the jaw. He staggered back, the others widening their eyes. As the rest rushed away, one stayed put. That one was the man who had eventually snaked his arms around Tam's waist. Tori pulled him down to her level, smacking him in the face as hard as possible. The guy hissed, raising his hand to throw a blow back. Albeit, the Norski kicked him harshly in the place where the sun don't shine. He groaned, holding his area and sinking to the ground slowly. Tori scoffed, kicking his stomach.

"Leave. And never bother this young woman ever again, twat," she ordered, scowling at the man. He quickly yet weakly stood, running away.

After the man was out of sight, Tori turned back to Tamara, "did he hurt you?" Tam shook her head,

"No, thankfully." The Brit then sat down on the beach towel, patting the spot next to her. Tori smiled and sat beside her, pouting. Tam gasped, "was somebody jealous?~" Tori grumbled, crossing her arms in front of her chest. Tamara giggled, leaning against the taller's shoulders. "Thanks for the help back there," Tam hummed. Tori nodded, quickly slipping her hands under Tamara's armpits. She lifted the light and small girl up, setting her back down on her lap. She wrapped her arms around Tamara, hugging her tightly. Tamara blushed a crimson,

"Over protective, much?"

Tori didn't respond, only kept a strong grip on Tam. The shorter sighed, "I love you..." Tori grinned,

"I love you too!~"

------------------------------

hope that wasn't TOO bad. it's past 12 am rn and i'm lazy. sorry this is lame and crappy and short.

as or the question,, if you were president, what would be the first thing you'd make legal for your country? tell me in the comment section, i love reading everybody's comments!

thanks for reading worker bees! love you all!