Drunken Kisses to Cuddles

Here, have some cute shit after such sadness !!

Genre; NSFW-ish to Fluff

WARNING! Mentions of alcohol consumption and also the use of profanity. There is a small make out but it ends in fluff. It sounds sexual but that's only the beginning ;)

------------------------

Tom was flicking through the terrible TV channels. He was worried for his huge trigger happy boyfriend. Tord had went to get a drink at the bar after having a big argument with Edd. Tom tried convincing Tord to take Tom with him but Tord refused. He was quite fit so he knew he can fend for himself. As Tom got lost in his thoughts, the front door slammed open.

"SWEETIE I'M *HIC* HOME!!"

Tom's head swung around from the couch to look at Tord with a small, "hey." Tord's head snapped over to where he heard his lover's voice before stumbling over to the couch. He plopped down next to Tom and grinned. Tord reeked of alcohol but Tom was used to that smell, he is an alcoholic after all.

"Hey min kattunge," Tord purred the Norwegian word. Tom was familiar with it, it meant 'my kitten', because Tord had used it before during, ahem, love making. Tom blushed a bit then blinked; Tord immediately pounced on Tom and pinned him down to the couch. Tom gasped, his face becoming more red by the second.

"T-Tord you're drunk-"

Tord shut Tom up by bending down and locking their lips together. Although Tom wasn't happy about Tord's drunken state, he couldn't help but enjoy all this. He wrapped his arms around Tord's neck gently as Tord nibbled on Tom's bottom lip slightly. Tom refused to open his mouth, resulting to Tord using one hand to go down and roughly grope his ass. Tom gasped loudly into the kiss causing Tord to quickly slip his tongue in as he continued to massage Tom's bottom. Tord explored Tom's mouth while Tom moaned repeatedly into the kiss.

They soon broke away for air, but Tom was already aroused. Tom pulled Tord down on the couch and switched their positions. Before Tord could react, Tom had connected their lips again. Tom, in need of more contact, slowly grinded his ass against Tord's erection. Tord groaned, gripping Tom's hips and making Tom move faster. Tom mewled and whined into the sloppy kisses. When they broke apart, Tom would sit up and grind even faster, tongue hanging out and his head thrown back. It was just like Tord's hentai. Tord got tired of hardly getting to do anything himself so he-

"MmMM!! Ah! T-Tord!"

He bucked his hips upwards, sending Tom to a new level of pleasure.

Tom soon stopped grinding, tired as shit. Tord wanted to continue but complied, sitting up with Tom in his lap.

"Hey Tom? *hic*"

Tom looked up at his Norwegian lover, "yeah Tord?"

"D-do you *hic* really love me?"

"Of course I do,  why wouldn't I?" Tom was honestly shocked at Tord's question.

"I-I don't *hic* know I just *hic* am wondering h-how I *hic* deserve y-you an-d.." Tord then broke out crying. Tom gasped. He was usually the one to cry, drunk or not, so this was very out of character for Tord. Tom hugged Tord tightly. Tom never imagined he was going to be the one to comfort his love. It was always the other way around.

Tom held onto Tord gently yet in a protective way. "Shhh, love. It's okay. You do deserve me. I sometimes wonder if I ever deserved you, but yet I think I do. You do deserve me, Tord."

Tord nodded and cried against Tom's small shoulder until it was just sniffles. They cuddled for a while longer then went to the room they shared and fell asleep in each other's embrace.

----------------------------------------------------

HHHHH, THAT WAS JUST ADORABLE. AND SPICY AND TERRIBLE BUT MOSTLY ADORABLE- I know there was huge changes in scenarios and emotions but I was running out of ideas,, woops-

úmù

Hope you enjoyed and have a great day !!