sudo apt install "howtolove"

hi local nerd here

i like to code things for fun

just enabled linux beta on my chromebook (since i dont have a pc) and ive just been playing with code since i cant do things that linux mint can.

digital love: the plot is that tord lost tom 1-2 years ago, but thankfully, he was able to restore toms memories and personalities through his visor (i swear this isnt danganronpa 1.5 i SWEAR) so he programs tom into his computer. basically makes a robot lover so he could fill the hole nobody else can.

future au

the two screenshots took WERE from my linux tab, of course, i photoshopped out my username, but just keep in mind that the stupid https :// howtolove web doesnt exist? or it does, but i just made it up

also ignore in the code how it says that 0 newly installed, i already installed nano a looong time ago

EDIT: this was sitting in my drafts for quite some time, but im just going to post it unfinished, let your imagination run wild on how robo tom and tord get through life. you may think its not unfinished, but i had wayyy more to write, i just got lost coming back to it.

----------------------------

tords pov

The current time is 2:09 AM, CES time zone, or Central European Standard

The current time is 2:09 AM, CES time zone, or Central European Standard. My name? Tord Larkenson.

Am I talking to myself? I might just be. Now, I'm not a religious man, the amount of crimes I have yet to condone, the sins I've happily participated in, no man as filthy as me shall be allowed into the gates of heaven, and honestly, I do not care one bit. When I say I'm not religious, I mean it, however, I know I am not talking to myself. I know he's up there, watching me, listening to me. Hopefully missing me just as much as I do him.

Another problem with my likely sentence to the spitfires of hell is that I'll be apart from him. Now that's a problem.

What do I mean?

Surely, without a doubt in my mind, Thomas Rosewood is in heaven.

But the memories aren't. The experiences lie with me. In my mind. Oh, also in this drive. The drive connected to my desktop, the drive that holds the wonders of my fallen lover, the drive with information and memories and thought processes and characteristics we were lucky enough to retrive.

That drive.

There was a faint popping of bones as I stretched, cracking my knuckles before my fingers returned to the keys.

"RedLead@ penguin: ~$ sudo nano /etc/apt/sources.list"

I watched as the screen lit up, opening the source list from nano. Flickering to my doctument tab, I emported the code for a website file. Surely, I didn't need to program this into Tom's hardwire. However, it was worth it, just to be sure.

 However, it was worth it, just to be sure

"deb https:// howtolove .com/debain/ buster main"

Clicking CTRL and X at once, I saved the nano, going back to the main control terminal.

"RedLead@ penguin: ~$ sudo apt update"

...All updates are up to date.

Splendid.

Oh, my bad, did I not tell you what I was doing?

Avenging my dead husband.

See, I had made the big mistake of letting my dearest run out into the battlefield. He said he'd be fine. His monster genetics will get him through thick and thin. Said that he'll fight for me, for us.

Fine my ass.

It was just about a suicide mission that both of us were too blind to see. Tom going out into war, not transforming too! They said the shot to the leg prior was a jiffy to patch.

Well, I heard that from my walki, that was, until the line was cut.

At first, I believed he was caught in an explosion, from what I heard. That was until I found out the explosion was near the West Wing, and Tom was up in the northern frontier.

When I ran out my office, I later found medics rushing Tom's limp body in, eyes freverlous, hoping to do everything to keep him alive.

A bullet wound to the chest.

Punctured straight through the lung. Weapon of choice? A M107 Semi-Automatic Long Range Sniper Rifle (or an LRSR gun used in war), as far as we were able to test. Fatal, but they were hoping the monster genes would keep him running. Just spare some time for them to save him.

They took too long to get Tom back into the base.

I was in such a fury of despair and anguish, I immediately shot both doctors when they proclaimed Thomas dead at the scene.

That was almost a year ago. How unfortunate, the fact that those incidents still gravely pain me to this day. But enough mourning, I have work to do.

I've been working on this somber project for months. I wouldn't trust anyone to particpate along side me. Thomas is mine. I cannot allow one single fool to lay a hand on all this data we've collected.

They cannot ruin what I have left.

When I had saved the nano for the one billionth time, I decided to start testing the system.

"sudo apt install --install-recommends MinKjære-stable"

..Installing packages...

Done.

Great, great, so far.

"> MinKcfg

"> MinKjære"

....Loading...

------------------------------

"Tordy, are you there?"

A small gasp left my lips as I stared at the pixelated version of the face I longed for on my screen, him staring back, a small smile on his lips.

"It worked."

...