Slime

this is a request by Watta_Zai ! thanks for the cool idea!

Genre; fluff but angst at first

Warning!! Self harm and mental illnesses, along with suicidal and depressing thoughts!! Also cursing!

Word count; 1970

---------------------------------------------

·tord's pov·

I sighed, setting the razor down onto the marble sink. It made a small noise when coming into contact with the marble surface, that echoing throughout the bathroom. I looked down at my bloody and cut up wrists, grimacing at the feeling of blood oozing down my arm.

"Clean up time," I grumbled. Turning on the water and out-stretching my long arms, I hissed in pain; the water is fucking hot.

I quickly changed the water temperature. I washed my wrists off, along with the blades of the razor I used to use to shave my face. I opened the cabinet, pulling out the medical kit. I cleaned my many wounds with a alcohol wipe, enduring the pain I truly deserve as the alcohol soaked into my open cuts. Everyone is telling me I need to stop, but fuck them. I know they don't care about me, they only feel pity for my pathetic ass. I wrapped the medical gauze around my wrists, the voices in my head telling me to add more cuts. I ignored them though, knowing I would add more tomorrow anyways.

I put everything away, closing the cabinet and staring at my reflection in the attached mirror. Heavy eyebags, dry lips, tangled hair, and tear stains streaking my tan and ashy skin. I heaved through my smoke influenced lungs, looking away in disgust.

I fucking hate myself. Hate it all, really. I would've ended this suffering if it weren't for the fact that I was such a coward.

A fucking coward—

Knock knock!

I jumped furiously, snapping out of my dreadful and fucking insane mindspace. I whined, not wanting to answer the door but knowing I have too at some point. I pulled down the sleeves of my red sweatshirt, fixing my hair a bit. I walked out, giving up on my appearance. I was ugly anyways, no fixing that.

I sluggishly trudged to my apartment's front door. My cold hand gripped the also cold metal of the doorknob, hesitantly opening the door. I looked up, surprised to find nobody there. I peeked my head out, looking around the hall in suspicions. I looked down, coiling back in shock. There was a small box sat there, my name scribbled on the top with Sharpie.

Creepy, but okay. I bent down, picking up the box and grunting in pain as my arms swelled again. I quickly rushed back in with the package, closing the door with my foot. I sat down at my desk, staring at the carboard box in front of me. I turned it around, looking for any shipping info or at least anything else besides my name. Nothing, I had no avail.

I groaned, setting the package back down. I got up and walked to my dresser, getting a pocket knife from a drawer. Walking back, I plopped into the chair and cut open the top of the box.

Opening it slowly, I raised a brow when seeing a big container of... rock slime?

I took the container out and, indeed, it was rock slime. I cringed, whoever sent this must've thought I was a nine year old girl. Eww.

I shrugged, I have nothing better to do. I opened it, flinching when seeing two voids placed into the slime. Did the mail deliver guy mess with it before giving it to me? What an asshole. I reached down, poking the slime.