Ladies First || ACTUAL Pt. 2!

okay, so a ton of you guys wanted the ACTUAL part 2 where the two seniors get it on *lenny* so you're welcome.

also, I'm mc shook bc @AOT_Undyne wants me to write a part two to this and they seem to actually like my book and that scares me because I love their works in both writing and art like... what now??! :000

Genre; Smut, NSFW

Warning! Profanity usage! Also senior high schoolers having a intimate moment at a young age! If you are sensitive to topics regarding smut in a high school relationship, viewer discretion is highly advised! And they're both intoxicated so um,,, and this is two girls having sex so it's very different compared to my other smutshots. primary example; female genitals. ;-;

Word count; 1267

you might want to read part one again to refresh your memory! ^^

-------------------------------------

·third person pov·

Tori furrowed her brows, reaching back and grabbing Tamara's wrists. She unwrapped them from her neck and swiftly pinned them beside her head. Tamara blushed, breaking the kiss for air. Tori brought her kisses down Tamara's jaw, going right to where her sweet spot was. The Norski knows where that is located because Tam told her when playing Truth or Dare; it's we just below her ear, a bit back and lower.

Tamara let out a small gasp when feeling Tori nip at that money spot, moaning when she started to suck on it. Tori got more turned on than before, biting down and sinking her teeth into Tamara's unclaimed neck. She clamped down on the Brit's smooth neck, sucking and licking as she formed a hickey. When she felt she had done enough, Tori pulled away as watched as the faint bruise manifested into a obvious and dark hickey.

Tori then got up, walking to the closet. She opened it and reached up, grabbing a box which held her special toys. Tori brought the container over, hovering over Tamara once more. Placing the box abover Tam's collarbone, the Norwegian opened her toy box and hummed as she skimmed through everything. She finally pulled out a strap on, collar, and belt. Tossing the box aside, Tori grabbed the belt. She took hold of Tamara's wrists once more, using the belt to bond her arms above her head and attached to the bed frame.

"Perfect~" Tori purred happily. She slowly started to strip Tam of her prom outfit, smirking greedily when the eyeless teen was left in only her bra and panties. Tori eagerly removed her own clothes, down to the same remaining clothing Tamara had on as well.

The Commie traced Tamara's small waist and wide hips with her finger, bitting her lip.

"So fucking sexy~"

Tamara just blushed worse than before. She would've played a stuborn act and come up with a snarky remark, however, the delightful sensations mixed with alcohol effects made her unable to even think of what to bark back.

Tori ran her hands up and along the sides of her lover's soft body, going back and unclipping the bra straps. Tamara squeaked when the garment fell to the side, leaving her feeling more exposed than she is used to. Why? She's a virgin. Tori, on the other hand, is a complete opposite. The Norwegian lost her virginity in just the second year of high school. (fucking rat, jkjk XD)

Tori bit her lip, feeling more of the spiked punch wear off. Tamara was slowly growing less intoxicated, it'll just take more time.

The horn-haired girl reached up and gently gropped Tam's left breast, making her moan quietly. Grinning, Tori rubbed her thumb over the pencil eraser type nub as she massaged the Brit's fair sized boob. (kill me, I'm so used to writting yaoi and I'm fucking confused on girlxgirl even if i'm a female ;-;)