woah, kinky much ?

this was requested by Lonelytortillachip25 !! thank you for the request !!

like,, by the time im done with ALL the requests,, this book should be considered a smutshot book since i got so many xDD

thank you all though, requesting really helps me !!

genre; smut/nsfw/lemon

word count; 1517

warning, this is rEALLY kinky, i shit not. this was the kinkest thing i could think of at the moment, as requested x)

this smutshot includes; collars, ropes, hair pulling, leash tugging, pet play, cum gurgling and also forceful orgasm denial. why i know and write these things, the world may never know. oops.

these bbs are already dating Ovo

------------------------------------------

-tord's pov for once woah-

Slam!

"Ugh, finally, they're gone!" I looked over and smiled at Tom, nodding.

"They've been so annoying lately, getting ready for their camping trip."

The Brit sighed and pressed his face into my shoulder. Hands rubbing circles into his back, I pulled him closer to me. He hummed, sighing heavily in content. Grinning, I hauled him into my lap, turning him over and setting my chin against the back of his head. He gasped quietly at the sudden movement, leaning against me. I chuckled, moving back to trail gentle kisses from his ear down to the nape of his neck. Spreading my lips, I grazed my teeth over the skin, breath ghosting his neck.

I cooed in amusement when Tom shuddered, biting down into the flesh and suckling softly. He yelped, tilting his head to the side. The man whined at the burn, going quiet at the soothing lap of the swipe of my tongue. Pulling off, I licked my lips and ran my thumb along the bruise, it slowly manefesting into an abused purple.

"Beautiful," I whispered in praise. I watched as Tom's ears flushed pink, snickering. I moved my hands from his hips to his crotch, massaging at the small buldge. "Aroused already? How cute~"

Tom whimpered, buckling his hips into my touch. I slyly tugged my hands away from that area, purring. I heard him groan in disapproval.

"Noooo!" Snorting, I flipped him over to face me before standing up. He wrapped his legs around my waist, grinding needily. I groaned, holding his hips to a still.

"Now now, kitten~ You've been a naughty boy lately~ You don't expect me to just let you get away with all this without a punishment, do you~?" Tom's breath hitched as I started to make my way to my room.

"N-no.."

"Good boy~"

I kicked the door open, not bothering to close it as I threw Tom down on to my bed. The boy squeaked, blushing and looking away. "Now, be a good kitten and close your eyes, hmm~? Don't dare open them or else Daddy will show no mercy~" (why have i not kms already ? aaaaAAA-)

Tom whimpered and squeezed his voids shut, panting lightly. He rubbed his thighs together, frowning when the heat and friction only aided to his need.

I cooed, going to my closet and getting a few things. I patted back to him, snapping.

"Eyes, you may open them now, love." He obeyed and did as told, flickering his attention to the items in my hand. He widened his eyes, face heating up. "Clothes, off~"