AOB and sex EDD, ig?

haha, puns.

so, a few people dmed me asking to spill everything i know from the previous smut chapter (no balls, man).

this isn't a oneshot, so unless you want to hear me blabber about things i dont even remember how i know, skip this ig?

basic warning ?? this is all about intercourse education, welcome to honey's 101 online wattpad zoom meeting on sex ed.

yeah. lets start !

-----------------------------------

AOB (Alphas, Omegas, Betas) SECTION !!

Alpha - the strongest of the three placements. They are usually the leader of the pack, able to mate without any boundries unless forcefully unable to.

A few vocab words that apply to Alphas:

- Ruts: similar to a Omega's heat, except can be easier to control (i think its almost 12 im sorry) depending on the host. Practically in need of mating with an Omega.

- Knots: a swelling at the base of the cock that tends to make it harder to pull out when slipped in; heightens the chances of cumming inside and may get an Omega pregnant a lot easier. When the knot has slipped in, it would usually stretch the entrance out due to being swelled larger than the shaft, and will be extremely painful when attempted to forcefully be pulled out. Can cause internal bleeding. Usually, when a Alpha knots, they are unable to pull out until released their seed and the swelling has stopped.

- Claiming: when an Alpha claims their mate, the mate is officially deemed as their partner. Claiming is like a hickey, but done on the Omega's scent glands, which are usually on some area on the sides or nape of one's neck. Practically marking their territory. Hickeys are not the same, for hickeys are able to break the skin, but claiming is done on the scent glands only.

Omega - the weakest of the three, purpose is reproducting and mating. Many times, the pack will do whatever they can to protect their Omega if having one (almost always has one).

vocab that i know:

- Heats: a undergoing of sexual need, usually around mating season. Mainly happens on a certain time, can last however long based on the host. A heat also releases fumes of pheromones and hormones, explaining why Alphas who catch the sweet scent are able to tell when an Omega is in heat. Those scents often times mezmorize Alphas, sometimes drawing them into a rut. Has a few concepts like female periods, with the sudden horniness and cramps.

- Slick: slick is a natural vaginal or anal liquid which can actually dispose of the need for lube. Slick is triggered by peaking hormones, if aroused or horny, it can cause the development to pick up the pace. When people say that a women's vagina is wet? Naturally along those lines of concept.

Beta - in the middle on regards of dominance and strength. They usually aren't tending to mate in form of need.

there isn't really vocab i know of since Beta's dont deal with knots or heats or ruts.

Anatomy !

Omegas: Omegas (whether female or male) are generally more feminine. Males have a lot more curve to them than humanly normal. Males also are not able to impregnate others, just like women. A man still does have a penis, yet they do not have balls to store seed.

Some people make a silly mistake of believing male Omegas have the same reproductive system as a female does (long story short, uterus up a vagina, thats what i mean by repro system). False, men do not have a vagina unless you prefer making it that way. Another false statement is that males have a uterus up their ass instead. M!Omegas would usually, as far as I know, shift their body form during sex.