Painter

uwu, more fluff. You guys had it coming-

Genre; Fluff

Strangers AU! Basically where Tom and Tord never met. Tom and Edd are besties, same with Matt and Tord. Matt is way more intelligent in this one shot as well but he is still a narcissistic fuck.

----------------------

Painting. That's what Tom does. He used to draw to himself until Edd found out. He thought he was the only artist until he discovered Tom's artistic ability. Which, might I add, were through the roofs to Edd. Edd pestered Tom for the longest of time in attempt to get Tom to put that skill to use. Tom finally agreed, becoming a painter. He was not very famous, but he was well know in London. Many came to his shop, yes he has a shop, in favor of a painting. They payed him big bucks, which he used to help him and Edd have great lives.

Ring!

The small bell above his door jingled, him perking up at the sound. He looked up from his canvas and looked back down but instead of having a straight face, his cheeks were flaming red. The man who walked in was incredibly attractive in Tom's opinion. Yes, Tom was a homosexual. Although, he tried to not date because his past relationships were not the best, to put it lightly. The man with hair shaped in two horns walked up to his front desk, waiting patiently for Tom to finish his work. Tom set his paintbrush down and looked at the small pineapple shapped mirror, which Tord was unable to see, and wiped some paint of his face. Tom failed and only smudged it. He frowned and stood, smiling softly at the taller male.

"H-hello, sir! How can I help you?" Shit! Tom stuttered. Dammit, there goes his confidence out the window. The mystery man found it quite cute, actually. The male in red looked down at the small brunette, taking in his features. The stranger found Tom to be as cute as a baby bunny. His black voids for eyes gave Tom more of a mysterious tone, making him unpredictable. The guy shook his head slightly, grinning back at the blue clad.

"Hello! I was hoping that you can paint this. It's my lovely dog, Sarah," the man said, handing Tom his phone to show a picture of a beautiful Collie dog. Tom immediately identified the dude's accent; Norwegian. Good thing the paint on Tom's hands were dry, that would've never been a good first impression to get paint on one's IPhone XR phone case.

Tom smiled in awe at the photo, handing the phone back to it's owner, "sure!" Tom then grabbed a paper and a pen, scribbling down his number.

"Wow, giving me your number already, eh?" the man smiled teasingly with a soft smirk. Tom's face flushed as red as the hoodie the guy was wearing.

"U-um, not that early. It's so you can text me the photo of the beautiful breed of yours," Tom said with a crooked grin. He then slid the paper to the man. "There, I can get started on the painting when I finish my previous piece. Is that okay?"

The guy simply nodded. Tom smiled and walked back over to his painting, continuing what he was working on. He expected the guy to leave but he stayed where he was, leaning against the table.

"So, what's your name? Mine's Tord. Tord Larsin."

"I'm Thomas Rosewood, but I prefer to be called Tom," he responded without looking up. His tongue stook out slightly, his brows furrowed as he painted.

"Nice name," Tord complimented. Tom blushed faintly, nodding a thank you.

"What do you like to do Tord?" Tom decided to start up a conversation since Tord had basically suggested it.

"Oh, I do photography."

Tom nodded, a small smile plastered on his face. After a bit, the two had chatted up a storm. And some how, Edd walked right into that.