sick day

mama tom for the win.

they're married and have kids, i love family aus so much.

i made their kids-

i know its stupid, there are so many family au characters for tordtom and mine arent special and you all probably think they're stupid, but i really love them.

we've got sebastian (15), marvin (9) and lily (11)

i know ive written iacuna which has tamori but i really loved the idea of bringing my babies to wattpad.

or to the public in general, ive kept these 3 to myself since im an unoriginal bitch.

but if you like them, i will probably keep them around here. if not, back to tamori and torm.

 if not, back to tamori and torm

i love these bbs sob.

genre; fluff/sfw

word count; 1377

there's uh.. a lot of dialogue. im not a good author i—

-------------------------------

-tord's pov-

"Achoo!"

I sneezed, coughing as my cheeks tinted red.

"See, dear, I knew you should've brought an umbrella to work yesterday!" Wearily, I sputtered. I wiped my nose and sniffled. Tom narrowed his eyes as I lied,

"I'm fine! J-just the dust getting to me!"

Tom sighed, picking Marvin up. He held the boy in his arms, folding Marv's long sleeves up.

"Tord Thornfrid Larsson, don't you dare lie to me! I know you're sick— ah, Lily Bily! Wake up your brother, he's going to be late!"

I defended, "no I'm not!"

Marvin giggled, "daddy's got a cold, ma~!" Tom nodded,

"Yes, Mavey, good eyes. Don't worry, mama is going to make sure that daddy gets better." Thomas leaned in and placed a loving smooch to Marvin's cheek, me watching with a smile.

Tom's a great mother, he's an even better husband.

He set the child down, "where's your backpack?"

"I left it in my cubby," Marvin cried out, gasping as he ran into his peach tinted room. He rushed back with Tomee Bear in his small hands, sleeves already unraveled and covering his fingertips. "I still have Tomee Bear! Mrs. Applebock said it's okay if I forget, my backpack should still be there!" Tom sighed in relief, nodding.

"Make sure to take it home this time, okay, hun?" Marvin nodded, grinning wide with the gap in his tooth showing. The Brit ruffled his hair, turning back to me with a glare. "Now, on to you, mister."