No Homo... Right?

I. Fucking. Love. This. Idea. Thanks. So. Much. Ell_Gold . Eep!

College Au!

They all just started college and split up. Matt and Tord where buddies, Tom and Edd are the same. Just like my Painter oneshot, Tord and Tom don't know each other. uwu

also I'm legit only in 8th grade so I don't really understand any shit about college, hope I don't get everything wrong. I've watched a few movies with the college love concept... does that help? eheh..? And... sorry this is so rushed. I've been making this from 10 PM to 2 AM so please cut me some slack for doing a ton of time skips. I know many of you guys like my book for being more focused on one or two time periods, not a ton of different scenes plastered together, so I understand if you dislike this oneshot for being not even the slightest bit of professional unlike my others ^^

Genre; Fluff (a-fucking-gain)

Word count; 1632

Warning! Uncensored use of profanity, drug intake, and alcohol consumption! (those won't be that detailed, just some reflections on the night before with too many parties ^^)

---------------------------------

·tom's pov·

Dorm Room 163. Room 163. 163, 163, 163— found it! I knocked on the dorm room gently, not wanting to barge in if my new roommate is in there. There was no response, me shrugging it off and walking inside. Empty, nice. I got here before my dorm buddy, now I can unpack all my shit. I looked back at all the stuff I brought, groaning at the load of items. I picked the side of the dorm that had the walk in closet and smaller desk, fair is fair. Whomever is my neighbor will get the bigger work space yet a smaller storage space. Besides, we could always go out and get more stuff.

I sighed, shaking my head and getting to work with unloading crap. I grabbed one of my many luggage, laying it out and getting to work with organizing. New York seems like an alright place, good thing I got into NYU for art and design majors. I wonder what degree my roommate is working for.

As I thought more about my roommate, I cleaned more. Is he cute? What if I'm too annoying? Wasn't Edd the only one who could really tolerate my shitty attitude. Crap, what if I kill him with my awkwardness?! Shit, I never thought this through..!

I took out my desk mirror, looking in it and hissing. I looked like a hot mess. My mascara (shhh don't tell but he wears mascara to make his eyelashes thicker. it seems to blend them in more with his voids but from the side and close up, you can totally see how his lashes can give God a fucking high five) was smudged down, the terrible eyebags blowing out more from that. My hair was all tangled, the curly tendrils in weird angles. My freckles were showing but now I didn't care, it looks better with my new hair look. (he just looks like a fucking soft boy but acts like an e boy on the inside smfh)

I whined, grabbing clean pairs of clothes, toothbrush and toothpaste, hairbrush, my makeup bag, and, just in case, some spearmint flavored gum. I rushed into the bigger connected bathroom out of the two, hating small spaces. I quickly changed, putting on a small amount of makeup, just to hide the ugly aftermath of a plane flight from England to New York. I made sure my freckles show, brushing my floofy hair and cleaning my teeth. I scanned myself in the mirror, feeling quite accomplished. I wore black, distressed skinny jeans, my checkered slip-ons, a pastel yellow sweater, and a vintage Looney Tunes shirt underneath. (vintage? what are you, vsco? 😂)

I popped a stick of gum in my mouth casually, organizing the hygene items I brought into the restroom. I walked back out, grabbing my phone and going into Spotify. I played Jeremy Zucker's comethru aloud, yet softly, careful to not bother people in nearby dorms. Hey, I don't know how thick these walls are. (wait to find out, my boy *lenny*)