airplane mode

heeyyyy, limbo reference? maybe,,, no—

genre; fluff

word count; 668

also the song tord sings while waiting before take off is called "I think you're really cool" by gaurdin bc he is my second favorite singer. my first is melanie martinez or glass animals if bands are valid. also, speaking of ga, holy shi guys, glass animals (my favorite band of all time) is going to have a live performance at shanghai on my birthday (november 29th) and I'm half chinese so I'm dying rn :D

mkay, go ahead and read now uwu

------------------------------------------------------------

✈☁

·tord's pov·

"Please come home soon..."

I smiled when remembering Tom's soft voice.

"Will do, love," I whispered to nobody, slipping my one of my carry-on luggage up into the compartment. I am traveling back to England after visiting my family in Norway and I can't be more happy. I finally get to see my kjærlighet in person once again!

Scooting on to my seat, a window seat, I slid my satchel underneath me. I hummed thoughtfully to the song that was blasting through one earbud as I waited for the time to go to my offline playlist. And— although not wanting to lose online contact with my lover— onto airplane mode as well.

"This song brings on the weather, tear drops upon my sweater. I cry in bed whenever, I see you guys together. Fuck love, its all a lie. I can't sleep, I'd rather die. Than see that look in your eye. It sucks that I'm not your guy but,,, I think you're really cool like," I sang softly. I can't relate to this, being deeply in love, but it still is a catchy song. Tom showed me the singer, so I honestly listen to him a lot.

"I think you're really cool like."

I love Tom, no doubt about that.

"I think you're really cool like."

Thinking about him makes me want to already be with him. I smiled when hearing that the plane will depart soon. Opening up imessages, I texted Tom,

"I think you're really cool like."

I saw three dots move around the corner, making me sigh.

"Glad ur enjoying gaurdin. Almost leaving?"

I grinned, "just about to. Gtg, I'll talk when I've landed. Ily💕"

"..."

"Love u too, please get back safe💓"

"Will do, see ya baby bear!"

"Toodaloo, big bear."

With that, I turned on airplane mode. The plane soon lifted, me starting my offline playlist.

I stared out the window, watching the buildings grow small and the clouds grow big.

"I think I'm outta my mind.."

·time skipu·

"I'm walking off the plane, baby bear," I reassured Tom once out of the seat.

A few minutes later, Tom responded, "thank jehovah. I'm at the pick-up area, look for my eyes. u can't miss em since they're non-existent👀"

I chuckled, thanking the pilot who stood to the side. He nodded and smiled, turning back to bade goodbyes to other passengers. I groggily walked through the grand halls and personal police checks, wiping dry drool off my chin from sleeping. I feel bad for the people around me on the plane, I tend to snore a lot. Tom never minded though, he finds it cute how a big and tough guy like me could be so cuddly and snoring like a dog. I always admire how he deals with my bullshit, I'm so glad to see him again. Once in the arrival area— it was a fucking packed up— I desperately searched for Tom.

He beat me to it, apparently, because I felt somebody jump into my startled embrace. Something wet, tears I guess, soaked into my shoulder.

"Kjære?"

"Oh big bear, you're finally back. I missed you so so so much!" I always knew Tom was bad with people leaving, so it's not a surprise he is crying. I hugged him tighter than ever, almost knocking the air out his lungs when my big arms gripped his waist. I felt warm tears of joy gain mess at the corner of my tired eyes, a goofy grin surely being on my face.

"I was worried, the snapchat streak broke.." Tom paused to look at me before laughing.

"Quit it with the gaurdin jokes, you should listen to airplane mode," Tom gasped, "I need to show you limbo!"

"Great, just get me some coffee and a cigarette please. There was a baby on the plane near me," I grumbled, whining in the crook of the shorter's soft neck.

He just giggled, "glad to have you back, love."

--------------------------------

well,, that had like,, no effort what so ever. I hope you all enjoyed that. and I hope some readers listen to guardin, if not, limbo at least. uwu ✈

question time, nope, I haven't gotten ridden of this thing. 🌊

what's the type of music you listen to? mines all over the place, sometimes emo, sometimes indie, kpop, anime ops, latin musica, and sometimes even pop or hip-hop. i don't have a specific kind, but man do i love kpop, indie, and acoustic. also lofi, a ton of lofi ☁

thats enough emojis, people who know my instagram (adriana_da_artist21) or eddsworld amino (honey) know that I love being all aesthetic-y with my posts and bios, so I add aesthetic emojis. tyvm, ahem

thats all for now. bye worker bees! honey, out!💫