braindead

uhhhhhhhh im not going to put a description. basically venty angst in toms pov.

tw; mind breaking, abusive relationship, substance abuse

--------------------------

you did this to yourself. you let this happen.

now you're sitting on the floor of a cold cell, body bruised and weak, rocking back and forth.

pathetic.

"oh, thomas~ get up, dear."

now he's here. master is here to patch you all up.

you follow his orders, you have to. you can't do anything else but obey.

so, you obey.

rising to your sore feet, you stumbled out of the horribly cold containment room, leaping into tord's arms.

he catches you, chuckling darkly.

"is somebody excited for their daily fix?"

"yes, sir." the words come out from your mouth blankly.

everything goes like that now. nothing has a meaing out of your chapped lips.

a gentle kiss pressed to your neck, meaning nothing.

all you could do was blink, slowly, visor flickering.

he lifted you off the ground and carried you to the lab...

chemical and substance testing lab #0013.

setting you down on the cool and smooth surface of a table, his footsteps pattered against the tile floor. the sounds distanced from you as you sighed.

tord came back with a syringe full of 'happy fuel.' you didnt have many things to feel good, but this, this made you feel giddy and swell.

almost as much as love felt. if only you could reverse time, reversing the polarity.

go back to when you weren't so numb, when you got to cuddle after a blissful night of ravaging sex, when you felt warm and bubbly inside.

you pull up your dirty uniform sleeve and extend your arm to him, snow white wrist faced up.

tord scrunched up his nose, "you're clothes are muddy."

"the floor is quiet dusty, sir." you mustered up the courage to tell him about that.

the man nodded and grabbed your wrist, tugging you forward. he traced scars with the needle before abruptly shoving the dagger into a vein.

you didn't even wince.

numb, numb, numb.

sighing in relief, you felt the drug enter your blood system.

this shit kicks in real fast.

soon enough you were giggling, legs swinging off the edge of the study table.

tord only smirked and disposed of the needle.

"feel better, baby?"

his pet names mean nothing, you know that.

"yes, yes, master! much so!"

he chortled, "good mut."

you were a good mut. very good, yes, yes.

nice and happy, high and drugged, you chirped in bliss.

maybe being brain dead isnt too bad.

...

after the drugs wore off, you went back to your boring, emotionless state. no after glow, even. the substance was powerful, but sadly left no trail.