3am Questions

this was requested by a lovely viewer, Sad_Bisexual_Flower ! thanks for the cute request, buddy! you're so nice like wht—

Opposite Day Au!

Genre; fluffy af

Word Count: 646 (it's short lmao sowwy guys)

----------------------------

The dark sky was brightened with the luminescence of the moon, thus shinning into the light maroon room. As crickets chirped and sang quietly, soft snores were sounded from the bundle of blankets. It being louder on the right, more quiet on the left. Thomas Rosewell, a cherry fellow, snored in a semi-loud manner, his pillow being his cuddle buddy. Lengthy eyelashes fluttered closed, the pale face sprinkled with dots. Spooning him from behind layed a shy Scandinavian, going by the name Tord Larsin. Said man softly craddled the British ball of joy, chin resting atop Tom's shoulder. He gently snored, absentmindedly nuzzling into the soft locks of hair which had a tangy scent of pineapples washed into it.

The bugs outside excitedly chatted up a storm, wriggling and fondly crackling their limbs. The couple snuggled together, bathing in one another's body heat and company. As the cool breeze flew in and brushed against their bodies, Tom intentively curled up and jumbled himself more into the thick blankets. Legs intangled, the two shifted in their sleep.

Soft ticks of the alarm echoed the calm room, relaxing the two. It was peaceful, and they definitely enjoyed that. Even in their slumber, the men could sense no tension whatsoever. Albeit, all good things musteth come to an end.

Tord stirred in his spot, fingers clenching the smooth fabric of Tom's pajama top. After a bit of movement, the Norwegian's eyes slowly opened. He squinted at the faint yet still present innovation of moonlight. Sitting up, Larsin stretched. He let his muscles tense then relax, feeling him limbs loosen up. Thine man who had a jittery demeanor yawned, slowly blinking and adjusting to the lighting of his room. He sighed, turning over and forgetting that Tom was there. Tord flinched, soon easing. How could he forget that his boyfriend moved into his room two months ago? Well, that question is yet to be annotated or answered.

The tall guy sighed, rubbing his temple with two finger tips as if it'll help him get his brain right. Tord slowly reached out, gently clasping his hands on his lover's shoulders. He shook his body slightly, bitting his lip in anxiousness.

Nothing.

He started to get clammy, shaking a tad bit more vigorously. Soon enough, Tord saw the eyes he loved to stare into arubtly flutter open. The blue-clad groaned quietly, rubbing his voids and turning around to face his boyfriend.

"Tordy? What is it?" Tom's soothing yet groggily voice rang out. Tord sighed, finding the Brit's voice to be as smooth and sweet as liquid velvet. He shook his head, clearing his throat against his hand. He opened his mouth, the words tumbling out quicker than butterflies in his abdomen.

"Do you like me?"

He heard Tom stiffle a laugh. Frowning, his eyes glossed slowly. Tom noticed that— gratitude to the moon far from Earth yet as big as ever— and reached forward. His soft, baby hands gently held Tord's face, him leaning in. Tord blushed, furrowing his brows slightly.

Tom giggled, pecking said man's forehead. He started to pepper and sprinkle infinitesimal yet caring kisses all around Tord's sun kissed skin. Tord started to giggled and snicker, sqirming. About a minute passed until Tom finally planted the last kiss on his lover's lips. Tord kissed back, holding Tom's waist lovingly. They parted for a breath. The lean man in red closed his eyes, ready to reconnect their lips. When he felt the warmth distance itself, he slowly opened his eyes.

Smack!

Tom plummeted the puffy pillow against Tord's face in a playful yet annoyed manner. When he lifted it off his loved one's face, he giggled. Tord had his brows furrowed, a pout tugging at his slightly chapped lips. He whined,

"What was that for, kjærlighet?" Tom scoffed at that.

"You woke me up a three am, dummy."

---------------------------------------

okay, i really liked writting that so thanks a lot for the request! i'll get to other requests as soon as possible, and thanks for waiting on the requests worker bees!

now, on to the question! this is simple, which do you prefer? bright, solid, or light/pastel colors? i'd say pastels, i don't like bright colors because they hurt my eyes. and pastels are both aesthetics and they're cute, smfh—

thanks for reading, keep it up with the requests, and have a peachy day!!