country boy, i love yOUUU

i dont k n o w

genre; fluff

word count; i have no idea i cant thi n k

am i pushing myself to write more ? yes, yes i am. i swear if somebody says im not pushing enough im deleting their comment and beating the shit outta my pillow

more married tordtom since quite a few of you guys enjoyed my married ones, you might expect more of my family au ouo

-------------------------------

~oh boy 3rd person~

The birds quietly sang, chirping outside in the crisp, London air. Sunlight cut through the blinds, Tom sadly rolling into its rays.

"Mm, fuck.."

His eyes slowly cracked open, hand coming up to save his vision. The gold ring wrapped around his finger glistened, causing him to squint at the glare. Arms tugged on his waist, their grip tightening as the muscles tensed.

"Hnn, Tom?"

Tord's voice was groggily and oh, so hot. Tom sighed softly and rolled over, digging his nose into the Norski's collarbone.

"You're up early," His voice spoke out from the warm surface of Tord's skin.

"I could say the same for you, love," he chuckled, kissing the Brit's temple.

Tom groaned, "the light.." He then kicked the covers off his smooth legs, "it's too hot..."

Tord snorted, "oh, puh-lease. You don't have to indirectly compliment me~" The smaller laughed,

"Ugh, fuck me."

"Already did," the other chirped, fingers delicately tracing against the small bruises on Tom's upper body for conformation. Tom sighed,

"You're stupid." Laughing, Tord pulled Tom closer, shifting to pull the boy on top of him. He smiled softly, admiring his husband from below.

"How did I ever deserve you?" Tom's cheeks tinted a pretty, light red.

"Dear, you've asked that so many times. You know you deserve me so much and how much I love you."

Tord scoffed, "I know, but I am such a lucky man."

"And I'm luckier," He cooed, pecking Tord's nose. Said man snickered, pulling Tom's head in to the crook of his neck, planting a soft kiss to his earlobe. Tom breathed in slowly, exhaling and closing his eyes.

They basked in each others company and warmth, no words said, yet none were needed.

A smile played on Tom's soft lips; how did he ever get so so lucky? He shook his head. No, he was meant to be with Tord. He was made for this, there should be no second doubts on the credibility of their love. End of story.

Tom chuckled quietly in a silent agreement to his left brain.

Man, did they love each other.

"Imagine what would have happened if I didn't find you crying on the swing set?"

Tom blinked and laughed, remembering that. He was crying because he lost his legos in the sandbox when he was little, Tord found him, swung with him, and helped find the poor legos. That poor lego horse, drowning in 'quick sand—'

"The Sheriff was an important part of my collection!"

Tord covered his mouth, stiffling a laugh into it. Fuck, they're dumb.

"So you lost it?"

"I was 10!"

"You were dumb."

"You're still dumb!"

Tom wheezed, hiding his face to giggle against Tord's shoulder. "Still, that would've been horrible if we didn't ever meet. I can't even imagine us not being together."

The Norski beneath nodded, kissing his temple.

"Me neither. So let's not think about it, agreed?"

"Agreed, now shut the fuck up country boy, I love you."

Good God, they're fucking stupid cunts.

-----------------------------------

I DONT KNOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hope you liked it..?

hhhhh still no questions i dont have any ideas because im not creative but uhhh,,, feel free to ask me or others questions in the comments ? i almost always reply.

anyways, honey is out !!