Noises

lmao, this is exactly what me and my friends all do xD

Genre; Fluff with a hint of stupidity

Word Count; 925

Also, Tom and Tord don't have a past or present rivalry. They're friends,,

---------------------------

·nobody's pov·

Noises. That's something Tom makes a lot. Not sexual ones (yet ùwo), but instead just random ones. Like when his friends throw stuff at him. Or when he gets jumpscared. Sometimes even when he's embarrassed.

Right now, he's constantly making noises. Him and his friends decided to go to an arcade. Due to it being October, many Halloween themes and games were set up. They were waiting in line for a Zombie apocalypse experienced maze.

"You gonna be okay, Tommy?" Tom glared playfully when Tord cooed that to him. The Brit nodded and crossed his arms.

"Yes I am, Larsin." Tord chuckled and nodded, ruffling his best friend's hair. Tom grabbed the Norsk's wrist and dropped his hand off him. Tord grinned. Before Tom could mess with my more, somebody attacked him from behind,

"Boo!" Tom screeched, jolting harshly. Albeit, his shriek sounded off.

"Nreeeeeee!" Quite a few people around him glanced at him, confused and concerned. Tom panted in fear and quickly spun over to see who the culprit was. There stood a tall narcissist. "Matt? The hell was that for?!" The ginger snickered.

"That was a weird scream, Tim!" Tom huffed and pushed the giraffe back.

"Tom. And shut up, you know how sensitive I am to jumpscares!" Tord couldn't hold in his giggles, finally bursting out in laughter. Tom turned to him and playfully punched him. Tord wheezed and hugged Tom, his laughs slowly dying off.

"Sorry, that was just too good," he sighed, uprighting himself and wiping a tear from his eye. Tom reached up and smacked Tord's head gently. Tord smiled dorkily. They had just enjoyed each other's company until Edd spoke up.

"Guys, get ready for the best exercise you'd ever gotten!" Tom, Tord, and Matt looked up at Edd in confusion. He sighed in disappointment and boredly said, "It's our turn." The trio all 'ohhh'd in understanding, Edd rolling his eyes.

"I've had better. Gotta keep my six pack alive and rock hard," Tord hummed, flexing his biceps. Tom snorted,

"This is one major reason why I wanted you too wear you jacket. I needed a no flexing day." Tord chuckled.

"What? Can't stand this hotness?" The Norwegian flexed his arm muscles more, this time right in front of Tom's face. Tom's cheeks flushed a very faint pink. He scoffed,

"Hotness? Where? Sorry, I don't see anyone hot around here." Tord pouted, reaching down and grabbing Tom's ear and pulling on it. Tom yelped,

"Nehh! Ow! Quit it, Commie!" Tord snorted at the sound Tom made, pulling his ear and forcing Tom to follow him and Edd into the entrance. Matt followed after. Tord soon let go.

"You were so caught up pretending to not drool over my muscles that you forgot we were holding up the line." Tom hissed at Tord and pushed around him, standing in front of him and behind Edd.

·time skip, 3/4 through the maze·

Scream, squeak, cry. It was a cycle of noises that Tom was making. He was currently running around, his fingers intertwined with Tord's. He never even noticed how hard he was holding onto Tord, even that he was holding him! Tord's cheeks were red as the brunette screamed and ran from the 'zombies' for his life. Tord was surprised that Tom got so scared, even if he knew that the zombies were just actors caked in make-up.

Tord, on the other hand, was unfazed by the maze. He was only focused on Tom. When Tord spotted a light way, he slipped his free hand under Tom's knee joint and used little of his strength to pick Tom up. Carrying him bridal style, he walked towards the entrance. Tom blushed and held Tord's hand tight, nuzzling against his chest. Now the small Brit understood what Tord was talking about..

Tord's chest felt solid, he was well built! Tord smiled and held Tom closer, ignoring all the zombies and finally escaping that maze. There he saw Edd and Matt, waiting for them and talking. When Edd looked over at the two, he nearly lost it.

"Oh my God, on my God, oh my God!!" Edd and Matt rushed over to the two.

"You two are so cute," Matt squealed. Edd nodded in agreement. Tom and Tord looked at each other, faces turning red. Edd giggled at the two and digged through his shorts's pocket. He took out his car keys and smiled.

"Let's get going, you two love birds," the tallest purred. Matt smirked at the two and nodded.

"My legs hurt from tripping over and over," Tom whispered quietly so only Tord heard. The man in the red t-shirt chuckled and got the memo, following the green and purple dressed men while still carrying the endless Brit.

When getting to the car, Tord opened the door with one hand and set Tom in the back seat. He closed the door and rushed around the car, getting in the other side. He and Tom sat in the back, Matt in the passenger seat and Edd driving. Tord scooted closer to Tom, wrapping an arm around his shoulder and pulling him closer. Tom blushed but leaned his head against Tord's shoulder.

"We are cute together," Tord whispered in the alcoholics ear huskily. Tom shuddered and blushed.

"You think so?" Tom looked up at Tord. He nodded,

"Yeah, I do." With that, Tord turned to Tom and gently pressed their lips together. A few seconds past by until they pulled away. Tom smiled and they cuddled together in silence.

"Also, you made so many noises during that maze. I wonder what noises you'll make in my bed~"

Tord then got home with a red hand mark on his right cheek.

------------------------------

lmao, big fat rip for tord. can we give tord some prayers, the more he flirts, the more slaps to the face he'll get. albeit, tom really does like tord's sexual side but shhhh don't tell anyone-

haha, anywhoooo. for the question, if you get to date a celebrity crush of yours, who would you date? mine would be either dave bayley from glass animals (my ultimate favorite band) or tom holland lmao. or billie eilish if my lesbian parts of being pan started to tingle.

thanks for reading, love you all, and have a great day !!