Promise Me

Yee yee, I'm a tree. Yee yee, here's more TordTom tea-

Highschool AU

Genre; Fluff

WARNING!! Profanity use.

------------------

Tord Larsin. Hottest in school. Former football player, and not to mention, intelligent as fuck. Not many of his classmates know this yet, but Tord is dating, not a rich and bitch popular chick, but instead a nobody at the school named Thomas Rosewood. Thomas, preferring to be called Tom, is an anxious nerd who nobody really bothered to pay attention to. The only time they'd care was in the terms of bullying. Tom had a passion for art and music, and he was actually quite used to being pushed around. He was only hurt on the inside.

"Min kjærlighet!," Tord's distant voice rang in Tom's ears. Tom looked up as Tord rushed over to him, a grin on his face.

"Hey," Tom smiled softly. Tord wrapped an arm around Tom's shoulders and kissed his temple be gently. Tom giggled quietly and unwrapped Tord's arm in favor of intertwining their fingers together. They started walking out of the school. Tom was quite relived Tord took a while to get to Tom or else so many of their classmates would've seen Tord be affectionate to Tom. He would never want that to happen... until he was ready of course.

They started their way back to Edd's house to hang there before going their separate ways until Tord pulled Tom to the side. Tom was very confused at the fact that he was just pulled into a forest of some sorts.

"This isn't the way to Edd's house, Tord."

"I know. I wanted to show you something!" Tom shrugged and nodded in agreement, starting to walk beside Tord again. The sun had started it's slow descend down; Tom stayed with Tord for hours after school to help him practice for the big game coming up in two days.

...

After what seemed like hours, they had arrived at a cliff. Tord sat down on a nice and soft patch of grass and patted the spot next to him. Tom smiled gushfully, sitting down and leaning his head against Tord's shoulder.

"Watching the sunset together, how cliché," Tom said playfully. "But it's beautiful," he added. Tord nodded and wrapped an arm around Tom. He looked over at Tom and stared into his 'eyes' lovingly. Tord could find himself getting lost in those gorgeously mysterious voids quite a bit.

"Hey Tom?" Tom looked at Tord, his eyes basically telling Tord to continue. "Please, promise me you'll stay with me."

"I promise."

"Jeg elsker deg, elskede."

-----------------------------------------

EEEEEE, I LOVE FLUFF SO MUCHU- NORWEGIAN WORDS AND FLUFF TOGETHER? EVEN CUTER!- UWUWU

Hope this one wasn't too shitty. Have a beautiful (like you) day !!