Scared of Thunder?

uwu,, I'm doing another fluff chapter, it's to cute-

Genre; Fluff

Okay, Tom only says "fuck" once or twice in this chapter, but still-
WARNING! Profanity use (to all the cinnamon rolls or children of Jesus out there who will not take anything like that to their Christian suburbs-)

-----------------------------

Rain. Thick sheets of rain hit against the windows of the house. Tord, even if he quite enjoyed rain, he has been sitting inside waiting for the storm to pass. He was sat on his bed, watching his glorious hentai; he is infamous for that. He had soon got tired of the moans of anime chicks so he closed his laptop and shuffled into the covers to get some rest. He was quite the heavy sleeper so he really didn't have to worry about the sound of thunder shaking him awake.

After a few minutes, there was a thump and a loud yelp down stairs. He stirred in his sleep. A few other loud and distressed sounds were made and Tord soon woke up to a loud crash, along with a screaming:

"Fuck!"

"Jævela helvete," he groaned in annoyance, slowly siting up. He stood and grogily walked outside and down the stairs. When he regained his vision completely, he was met with a sad sight. There sat a small Brit on the couch, curled up in a blue ball. There was liquid and shattered glass on the kitchen's tiled floor. Tord looked back at Tom, worry lacing his mind.

"Tom?" There was no reply. "Thomas?" Tord said a bit more sternly and to his suprise, the Brit let out a small whimper. Tord walked over to the sofa and sat next to the shaking ball. He then hesitated but gently picked Tom up, without any struggle, and sat Tom on his lap. Tom was either very light or Tord was really strong, a bit of both. Tom squeaked slightly but cut himself off at the loud boom of thunder. Tom slowly stopped holding on to his knees and looked Tord in the eyes for a split second. Tom's voids were shifty, or at least Tord thinks.

"Are you afraid of thunder, Tom?" Tom looked away and shook his head 'no'.

"Why would I be a scardy ca-"

BOOM!

Another clap of thunder and Tom, shocking Tord, started to tear up. He clung on to Tord's hoodie, panic written all over his face.

"Maybe a bit.." Tom admitted. Tord felt bad for the brunette and held him close to his chest, telling him it's going to be okay. Tom hugged Tord back, blushing faintly. Of course, Tord noticed and smiled. He then gently kissed Tom's cheek.

"I love you.." Tom mummered.

"I love you too~"

...

The rest of the night was filled with cuddles and Tord whispering sweet little nothings in Norwegian to calm Tom down. From now own, Tord would always be the one to calm his kjærlighet down when a storm comes around.

-----------------------------

PBDIANCINAODNIWNFOWKOSN THAT WAS CUTE- uwu

Okay, I said rain a bit in this oneshot and my mom told me that when I was 8, my biological father passed when I was 7, that I asked my mom if rain is my dad's tears falling from heaven and my mom was like "holy shit that's just depression-"

Like,, umu

For the question, are you more of a talker or a listener?

Hope this oneshot was cute for you guys and have a wonderful day !!