Boxed In

Yay, more random oneshots!

Warning! Uncensored profanity!

Genre; Fluff

Word Count; 853 words

-----------------------

"Edd, please don't do this. We can get along," a familiar accent whined out.

"Yeah Edd, you really don't have to. We can be just fine!"

Tord nodded quickly, swinging his arm around Tom's shoulder and pulling him into an awkward side hug. Both the Brit and Norski smiled uncomfortably in attempt to look okay with each other. Edd groaned in annoyance and frustration.

"No. You guys pulled the last straw. In the box. Now," Edd frowned at the two. Tom groaned incredibly loud and Tord sighed in defeat.

"Okay, I'll cut the crap. Please don't force me in the box with that perv! I can't stand to be in the same room as him, imagine being squished against him in a damn box! Please, Edd," Tom pleaded.

Edd shook his head, "you guys need to grow up and learn how to tolerate each other. You guys fight like babies! Get. In." Damn it, mama Edd really is strict. Imagine him being a father one day, yikes. Tom pouted, turning over to the big box on the floor to see that Tord was already in it.

"Let's just get this over with, Thomas." Tom sighed but walked over and stepped in. His eyebrows furrowed in frustration; the only available way for him to sit was if he sat on Tord's lap. The blue clad whined but finally sat down on Tord's legs when Edd shot him a glare. Edd then clapped his hands and walked over to the box with a roll of duck tape in his hand.

And thus, Edd closed the box and taped it shut. As soon as darkness consumed the cardboard cube, Tom already felt a wave of nausea roll over his body. He shifted around uncomfortably, forgetting that he was literally sitting on Tord's crotch. (this is fluff i swear) Tom heard Tord groan behind him, causing him to flinch.

"Dude, you call me a pervert?" Tom's face flushed red as he realized what he did. Good thing he was faced the other way and there was only a small crack of light or else that would've been awkward to see their enemy blushing.

"I didn't fucking mean to! Sorry," Tom hissed. Tord raised a brow, even if Tom couldn't see that.

"Woah, what's got your panties in a twist?" There was no response to Tord's rude question. Tord then finally heard that Tom was hyperventilating at the slightest. "Tom.. are you- are you claustrophobic?" There was a small whimper before he saw a vigorous shaking, indicating that Tom was nodding his head.

"Maybe," Tom mumbled, almost incoherent. Pity then swarmed Tord's mind. Thinking of what to do, he slowly leaned closer to Tom. "Oi, quit breathing on my neck. It feels weir-- what are you doing, Commie," Tom questioned when he felt a pair of fairly large arms snake their way around Tom's torso. The brunette was pulled against Tord. Tom was expecting Tord to try and rape him in a fucking box, but he was wrong.

Tord nuzzled his face into Tom's surprisingly soft hair.

"Wh-"

"I'm calming you down, Thomas. I don't want you to hyperventilate and faint," Tord hummed, smelling the sweet smell of pineapples that littered Tom's hair.

"And why do you care," Tom growled, still breathing at a unhealthy rate. Tord grinned against Tom's neck and he felt it.

"Jeg elsker deg, Thomas," Tord said in Norwegian tongue. Tom groaned in annoyance,

"Please speak English or I swear to Jehovah I will forever speak in French to you." Tord then gently and ever so slightly pecked Tom's neck. It wasn't a perverted peck. It was a soft, sweet, and loving peck and Tom felt like melting into the communist's touch right there, right then.

"I said I love you, Tom. I always have. I'm sorry I've been such a dick to you, I only did it to mask my feeling because I'm worried you wouldn't return my feelings. Now that I've got you blushing, I'm guessing you feel the same way, do you not?" Tom gasped. How the fuck did he know?!

"How do you know that?" Tom heard Tord chuckle in delight.

Tord pecked Tom's neck once more, "well, you just admitted it and I can feel the heat radiating off your cheeks." Tom huffed in defeat, snuggling into Tord's warmth instead of responding. "I'll take that as a yes," Tord hummed, playing with Tom's hair.

Tord was overjoyed that Tom felt the same way. No, overjoyed is an understatement. Tord soon noticed that Tom's breaths evened out and he was no longer hyperventilating. The red clad grinned a dorky grin that stretched from ear to ear, realizing that he had actually calmed Tom down and helped him with his claustrophobia. Tord soon felt quite tired, his eyes drooping. He closed his heavy eyelids, slowly descending into a peaceful slumber as he cuddled his lover.

Also, may I mention, Edd was very glad he opened the box when they were asleep like this because he got to take a few photos with his phone. Both black mail material and shipping fuel.

------------------

Yay, it's done. This short oneshot is done. I hope it wasn't that bad and that you amazing viewers could tolerate it!

As for the chapter-ly question, what do you like more? Tea or coffee? Tell me in the comments!

Have a splendid day! Honey, out!