Chapter Four, Part Three

That night, as Lexa lay on her bed she wondered to herself how Anna was handling Lucian at home. Knowing that Lucian's love for her, she worried that he was going to take things rather too far....

Back in Wiltshire, Lucian slumped in his father's study. He was on his fifth bottle and sighed in contemplation. He could remember his father scowling at him and the words his father told him still rung in his mind:  I will not tolerate this anymore. Your reckless behaviour has gone to far! When I return from Denmark you and I will have a matter to discuss.

Now Lucian scowled. Reckless behaviour? God was what he did, the normality of his daily routine considered reckless?  All he had been doing was enjoying his youth for Christ's sake. He was four and twenty and it wasn't anytime soon that he was going to "settle down".

A knock came and Lucian perked up at the sound. "Come in," he said

The door opened and Lucian's heart thumped at the sight of the person. Anna.

 "Anna," he said, softly.

 Anna wearing the servant dress, a black cotton dress, a white waist aproned was tied behind. Her chocolate brown hair pulled in bun had a white cap on it. She was carrying a tray, and her blue green eyes set on his blue ones and she said,

 "Mrs. Lloyd asked me to bring up your dinner."

She moved from the doorway and made her way towards the desk where he sat and set the tray down and slowly started to may her way back out the study chamber. But before she do so Lucian quickly grabbed her wrist and he felt her stiffen as she stopped.

 "Anna," Lucian said

 She turned to face him and said, "Let go of me, my lord."

He winced as she used his formal title. Was there a reason to do that?

  "My name is Lucian," he scowled, "not 'my lord' "

  "You're drunk," Anna said, "Please let me ago."

 "I don't want you go," Lucian said, "I want you to stay, Anna."

 "Why?"

 Because I love you "Because of this," he pulled Anna towards him and as she gasped, he kissed her. Lucian felt Anna's shock, and he kissed fiercely and Anna, who was recovering from her shock, felt into his kiss ad responded to it. She kissed him with such frivolity. He heated up the kiss by using his tongue to trace her lips and she opened for him and he thrusted his tongue into his mouth.  As they tongues played, Lucian could feel Anna shake and fearing that she may collapse to the floor.

Taking her by the waist, Lucian gathered her up on his laps. As they kissed, Lucian moved his hand and pulled up Anna's skirts and felt her smooth thighs under her petticoats.

Anna broke the kiss and gasped, "Lucian, we shouldn't—"

But her words were silenced, when Lucian took his mother hand and placed his finger on her lips. "Hush now," he whispered. Taking his hand from her thigh, he came close to her ear and said, "You have no idea how many times I wanted you in my arms.

He felt her shiver, and slowly raised his hand, and took her white cap off, tossing it away. He unbounded her bun, and her hair, dark chocolate, came tumbling down in wavy curls to her shoulders.

Lucian held his breath.

Beautiful. She was beautiful, and his heart soared.

She looked at him and whispered, "What do we do know, Lucian?"

His eyes locked in hers, and he said; "Now we make love."

Anna's heart hammered in her chest. The look that Lucian gave her only made her flutter and blush like a sixteen year-old. His blue eyes glistering with beastly desire, and she sucked in her breath and Lucian started to undress her.

She should say no. She knew that if she did say no, Lucian would oblige. He would never force himself on her, but Anna couldn't say no. Not when the most skilful lover in all of Wiltshire was undressing her.

 He unlaced her, removed the layers of garments and undergarments, shoes and stockings, and soon, Anna was only in her chemise. Anna felt exposed and vulnerable

"Beautiful," he breathed, "You're so beautiful."

"You think so?" Anna asked for she could not believe it.

He leaned to capture her mouth, and he stirred beneath her. Such softness, Anna thought, as she kissed him back. Lucian then went into full rage as he thrusted his tongue again into her mouth. She teased again her tongue and it played with it.  He broke the kiss and then untied the bow of her chemise that parted it to reveal her breasts.

  Lucian kissed the nape of her neck and trailed the kissed down to her breast, licking the delicate valley between her breast where he sucked her rosy nipple. Anna sucked in her breath. Such an intimate gesture, it was welcoming.

  "Lucian," she whispered,  "Take me."

  "Wrap your legs around me, love," said Lucian.

Anna obeyed and wrapped her legs around his waist. She could feel his erection and she imagine was it was like to have him inside her...

 He tore his kiss from his breast and came towards her mouth for another searing kiss when a voice down the hallway called, "Antonia! Where are you girl?"

Anna gasped and flew from Lucian's lap, and said, in a panicked voice, "Mrs. Lloyd, I completely forgot about her."

Lucian swore. He was in the moment to make love to Anna and as he watched her dress into her clothes, he wished he could take her to his flat in Percy Street and continue there. But sadly, as she bound her lovely hair into a stern bun, and wrap the apron around waist, he felt disappointed that his time with her was over.

  Without looking at him, Anna walked away from him, from this room, and shut the door. He could hear Mrs. Lloyd chiding Anna for being lazy.

"I will not tolerate this, Miss Keane," he heard her say.

Anna mumbled an apology and that was the end of it.

 Alone, Lucian wished that Lexa was here so he could speak to her. Sadly, as she was gone, his mind wondered off to her fiancé who had also left England to America....