006- jewelry & karaoke

"ARE YOU INTERESTED IN MODELING?!"

"she already said no, buddy." a female voice said from behind you. "or is that too difficult for you to understand?"

turning around, you saw a beautiful, red-headed girl who seemed around your age. "that's what i've been wondering. it's taking a lot for me to not punch him."

she chuckled, "i like you." her hair danced as she turned her head to the creepy model guy, "but what about me?"

"h-huh?" taking a look at her outfit, you quickly realized she was a jujutsu sorcerer. 'this is probably the sorcerer we were looking for.'

"hey! over here!" yelled gojo. he was with itadori and megumi, who went to search for him. his voice interrupted the new girl's winning yelling match with the modeling scout. after quickly sending him a terrifying glare, she walked over to gojo.

"i'm nobara kugisaki. a flower in a happy group of boys." she said to them confidently.

"i'm yuuji itadori! i'm from sendai!"

"megumi fushiguro."

"heyo! i'm (y/n) (l/n)! we kinda met earlier." you smiled.

"wait—" she interrupted. "(l/n)?" from the corner of your eye, you can see gojo's growing smirk.

"yeah?"

"you're a blessing user!"

"the one and only." you smiled.

she squealed and grabbed your hands. "no one told me i was going to meet a blessing user!!"

"you can thank gojo for that." you reassured, sending your sensei a look. "but, most sorcerers aren't really fond of blessings."

"ugh, that's all the old people." the mention of 'old' was enough to remind you of when you met gakuganji, the principal for the kyoto jujutsu high school. if gojo is the person he hates the most, you were second on that list. simply because you're a blessing user. "i'm not like that."

"are we going somewhere after this?" megumi asked out loud.

"... sightseeing in tokyo!" at the sound of this, the two countryside sorcerers jumped up in joy and ran to hug gojo.

you walked over to megumi. "no way in hell we going sightseeing."

he looked down at the various shopping bags you held and took some to lessen your load. "of course we aren't. this is gojo we're talking about."

"we're going to roppongi!"

°°°

"there are curses here, aren't there?" megumi asked.

"yeah, my ears keep buzzing." you pulled on your ear to soothe the annoying feeling.

"YOU LIAR!!"

after the instructions were given to the newbies, you, megumi, and gojo sat on the curb to wait for them.

you looked to your left to see megumi staring intensely at the pavement. bringing a hand to his hair to push it out of his eyes, you asked, "what's on your mind."