013- blood & bullets

"aren't you relieved he's dead?"

"i'd be a bit more relieved if you were." you, megumi, and nobara were confronted by third years from the kyoto school: mai and todo. sensing that they were looking for a fight, you stretched your arms behind your back. "but i'm more of the torture type, if you're up for that." you winked.

"i find it insulting that people consider blessings as jujutsu sorcerers." mai pouted. "you don't even have cursed energy."

"and you barely have an ounce of it either. you understand that i can sense cursed energy, right?" accepting the risk, you took a step towards the green-haired girl. "there's hardly any energy in you. makes me curious as to what your technique is." you whispered menacingly.

she hoisted her arm, attempting to whip you with her gun. you halted her movements with a single hand, holding her revolver by its barrel. 'why would she use a gun that shows how many bullets she has left?'

once she put her arm down, you backed up, staying in line with your comrades a. her pout morphed into a scowl, frustrated at your ability to read her. something about her reminded you of the grinch, only increasing your inexplicable hatred for her. her vibe felt evil, and nobara felt it too.

"mai," the buff guy started. "you really talk about worthless things. i just wanna know if these guys are worthy replacements for okkotsu."

"(l/n), what's your type?"

you knew damn well this man was crazy if this is how he wanted to judge you. "depending on your answer, i'll beat you half dead. right here, right now. and by the way," ripping his shirt like a mad man, he smirked. "my type is a tall woman with huge boobs."

that was all you needed to know how you should answer his question. but of course, you decided to have a bit of fun.

let's see how dense megumi fushiguro really is.

looking megumi up and down, you smirked. "my type? uh, a pretty face with a nice bod."

contrary to popular belief, megumi was built. the only reason you knew this is because you have seen him shirtless countless times. but he would constantly wear baggy clothes, including his uniform. it was pretty misleading. similarly to how gojo's uniform hid those absolute mommy milkers that man had.

truthfully speaking, personality was more important to you than looks. but you were aware that your life was practically on the line here.

while todo was crying tears of joy, singing about how you are now his "girl best friend," megumi was completely oblivious to the fact that you were talking about him. rolling your eyes, you glanced towards your left.

nobara didn't notice your sly confession either, due to her intense staring contest with mai, one that put you on edge. the air around them was trembling with tension and you were just waiting for something to...

*bang*

the deafening shot echoed throughout the tunnel-like area. nobara's eyes went wide as she noticed that your hand was in front of her thigh, the place where mai was trying to discreetly shoot her.

you had stopped the bullet with your index and middle finger, a burning sensation instantly filling your hand. you move the bullet to see that the friction had torn your skin. not to where you would need medical attention, but enough to draw some blood. you were quite happy you had stopped the bullet this way, as catching it which your whole hand would probably lead to more damage.